Your favourite interracial photos

That cock has a HOOK at the head! After she gets that inside her it'll have to stay there until this MAN is done and softens some. LOL
I know a mixed race gentleman with a similar condition. Hooked head Cock. I will tell you some thing that may surprise most of you. First off this guy is one of the most interesting guys you could ask for. Well read and better than average when it come to travel. Bit of a history buff and into classical music and also into Ball Room Dance. In short he can entertain a lady over dinner, on the dance floor and in the bed room.

Now is he six foot two or better? No he only five foot nine and i am being generous with that.
Now is her 200 pounds of pure muscle? No he is maybe 150 pounds soaking wet. His body more of a soccer player than a Foot Ball player. So he has great stamina not the explosive 10 second power. His muscles move under his skin like that of a great cat.

His ball hang real low and sway as he walks even though his manhood is hard as nails angled up at about a 45 degree angle.

I have three ladies that will never say no to a date with him. Why because is always shows up. With prefect hygiene and is well dressed in a suit to fit the occasion. A two piece for dinners, a three piece for nights at the theatre, ballet, or opera he like Two Penny Operas like Gilbert and Sullivan. Afternoon dates mean a beautiful light coloured suit. In summer Crape Linen or Hemp. He makes them feel special that they are worth the extra effort. His table manners are with out reproch.

Why do I mention all of this. Well he is not rich by a long shot. His car is a well maintained Honda Perlude from the 80s. No rust on this baby. His job is that of an assistant manager in a family (not his) owned grocery store.

He loves to be watched. It’s not just a fantasy its a FETISH. In the past he has has just the two of them dates and has been not up to the challenge if you know what i mean.

He loves to be presented to the lady. I am not talking about at the club or a one night stand after a night at the clubs. I am talking a full on two or three day weekend. A mini cuckold moon. No condoms, full personal service for the couple. All meals to be prepared, showers given, baths given sheets changed. On call 24 / 7.

of the three ladies two are of a similar mind. The third only wants minor help.

to give you example

two weeks ago before the virus shut things down his store had gone from being open 24 7 to being open seven am to 10 pm. However they did not let anyone go. They gave out the hours equally to all and every one got the same pay cheques they normally would.

My employer shared the hours equally however went to a 24 5 shift rotation went from 12 hour continental (fire fighter type shifts) to 3 shifts a day 5 days a week which means a cut in pay for me but not much. My department went to 44 hour weeks to 36 hour week based on two week schedule so a 12 % pay cut.

I got tickets to a minor level Ball Room dance competition for under 21 year old competitor. The preliminaries were on Wednesday night and the finals on Thursday night. I got tickets for the Thursday night. At this level its mostly just friends and family.

We had dinner reservations for six and made it to the show by eight. They sat in front of me enjoying the action and whispering comments in between dance groups. it ended at eleven thirty and the awards were done by 12.

i had arranged for a Air BNB about 10 minutes walk away. This place is great and my friends have enjoyed staying there over the past 6 years When ever we are in town.

Earlier that day i had stocked it with enough food to last until sunday night. I figured on one bottle a day of white wine. eight bottles of cold water, a dozen eggs and two pounds of bacon. There were prepared meat trays, cheese trays and i had fruit trays to be picked up each day along with fresh pastries.

when we got there i opened the wine for them. They each had a glass. Then i was asked to help him un dress and shower. After i had hung up his clothes and he was dressed in only his boxers i started the shower. When i removed his boxers as usually he had on a cock cage. Not one of those tiny things. This one is designed to stop self pleasuring and he informed me he had placed it there three days before. It’s made of a soft latex in a net pattern its soft spikes on the inside. Once i had it off he asked that i hold his cock as he emptied his bladder. The hook makes this a challenge at times. However over time i have learned to do this.

His shower happens in a few stages. First there is the Cleaning shower porting with a life boy type soap. The second is a conditioning shower with a moisturizing type soap. Once cleaned he as usual asked that i shave his crotch including his balls. He always asked that i leave a heart shaped patch above his cock. With this done i rub him down with a massage oil. He always brings along a fluffy bath robe and a breach cloth made from two small white face cloths and some white cord. Nothing underneith.

Next it is her turn. First her makeup is removed, then the double shower. She too is shaved in a similar manner. She too is pampered with massage oil. She has and out fit made out of a hand towel (the size that sit next to the sink) and a face cloth to cover her bum. This is held together with some white cord as well.

Then them both watch as i shower but only with the conditioning soap. When i step out i was and am given a cock cage again not one of those tiny hard ones. Mine also has firm un comfortable nubs on the inside. There is also two places for it to lock. One is behind my balls with one key and one just over the tip. I was given a small penis plug the head of which this cage has a tongue that threads through into a hoop on the other side where the second lock is placed. Both these locks can easily be broken and are just symbols of my servitude.

the keys to these locks are then placed on a gold plated bath tube plug chain which is wrapped figure eight looped about his cock with the keys behind his balls. All of this takes about forty minutes.

I then refill their wine glassses

they will as usually have the bed room light turned on, they will dance in their robes before the floor to ceiling windows curtains open. Usually two dances. The first in their robes. Which they drop to the floor for the second dance. This one is always a waltz. As they dance i will be called to pick up their robes and take them in the bed room. This time there was a second waltz. This time i was asked to remove her out fit about half way through the dance. His manhood was thinking however still hanging down with the head below the wash cloth. When the this dance finished they were making out kissing. I had been asked to return only to keep my eye turned down. I was then asked to kneel next to them. I was told to look straight ahead but not look up. He then went over to the cd played and put on a cd of Rival and the song Bolelro. When he returned they started back kissing oh how i wanted to look up. However i looked straight ahead. Watching his cock begin to twitch. About a third of the way into the song my lady friend asked that i remove his breach cloth. With it out of the way i could see the hook starting to point at me. Slowly it inched up forward. Then i felt her hand on the back of my head guiding me forward. I knew she wanted me to start sucking him as they kissed. Just as the song ended he tapped me in the shoulder. With out looking up i raised my hand which he guided to her pussy. The song played again with him getting harder and her getting wetter. At the end of the song i was guided back from him at this point he was rock hard. Next she lif TED her leg and i guided him into her. They stood there slowly making love. His cock going deeper and deeper.

Back