Your favourite interracial photos

If you want healthy Black Babies, QUIT SMOKING.
I don’t know, it’s starting to look like as soon as we started paying attention and taking care of ourselves, nature and our bodies gave up, we started to lose the ability to be immune to stuff. You hardly heard of peanut allergies, wheat allergies, pretty much everything that’s plaguing us these days. I remember a commercial where this guy claims to be suffering from second hand smoke, at the end of the commercial it says he died at 57! If you died from second hand smoke at 57 you weren’t gonna be here long to begin with. I had a cat (that although he wheezed), he made it to 18,,,my hub’s mom had seven *******, drank and smoked with all of them,,,she made it to 79, her eldest ******* made it to 70, her next eldest is 83, my husband (who smoked 3 packs a day), is 76, his sisters are all in the 80’s. All us ******* that drank outta the hose, passed stuff back and forth, we all had moments where we developed immunities to stuff we were exposed to, now that we’ve cut back on exposing people, they’re dropping like flies,,,even Polio is making a comeback.

tumblr_oh1r51HWLg1uoak6go1_1280.jpg
This is something I've learned to look forward to seeing every time my wife is getting his black cock.
Watching her bull feed my wife one of his loads every single time he fucks my wife. He fucks my bbby at least 3 times every time he's with her and ALWAYS one of his huge loads he feeds my wife. He milks, or makes her milk a massive load of his cum straight into her mouth or if he's in a dominating mood, straight down her throat.
My faithful, devoted wife has had a regular diet of her bulls black cum at least 3 days a week, sometimes all 7 days a week, for over 8 years now.

18083144.gif
Question for the Bulls,
Why do wives have to just handle or play with or admire and even kiss on his dick anytime the bull is around?
My wife has to have his cock in her hands if he's around her, no matter where they are. Obviously not out and exposed if they're out shopping together or on a date somewhere but she'll still have her hand on his pants feeling the outline of his massive cock. Every time its in private she has his dick out, even if they're not fucking. They could be just hanging out watching tv and she got his dick in her hands playing with it or feeling every inch of it constantly.

Back