Your favourite interracial photos

I say it's time you found out for sure, lol. Easy to see where your wife got that fine rack from.
Like mom, like *******…any ideas on how to broach the subject? Lori has let me know her mom wants to fuck me. Of course, she was just as inebriated as I was when I replied that I would love for her mom to do me. Something about sorority sisters as they were

classic. A white wife on her back, nude, legs spread wide, a Black man between her thighs, ready to slide cock into her.

As a forum says, New American Marriage
Whatever the position, if she’s a real housewife, wearing a wedding band, showing her face while she’s in any position submitting to her black lover, those are my favorite pix. That means no Botox, no volley ball boobs, no over the top tattoos (sleeves, or half thigh tats), and no piercing jewelry on the genitals, nipples, or belly buttons ($hit happens, and when it does nobody wants it to involve pointy metal things rubbing up against my body)!!!
The guy in my avatar was arguably one of the top five lovers of my life (and my hub and I stopped counting at 850), but as good as he was I can’t get over the barbell through his tongue that kept hitting my teeth and distracting me from what could’ve been the absolute best fuck of my life, he fuck’d me vigorously for the entire length of the tape, one solid hour, when he finally came I was like I’d been rode hard and put up wet,,,cause I was, from somewhere around 23 minutes in it was continuous orgasms,,,if only he didn’t have that barbell!

Back