Yesterday......The Steve Harvey Show

kay461962

Female
The show was about women, who are a little heavier, and I think that I understand better why black men hit on me more often.
Some of the women asked why that happened to them, especially since white men did not seem to be interested!
Steve and a few others explained that black me were used to more "meat" and that they like their women that way.

My butt has always been a little heavy, and no matter how I have tried, I can't change the way I was made.
Since I was "introduced" to the joy of having black lovers, I am comfortable with my body.

Besides, my husband is a once, (kind of quick) and done, and I had a hard time with orgasms.
My first lover gave me three orgasms in one night, and it made me realize how good sex can be.

From my experience, black men can last longer, can get another erection after they cum, and love to be inside..........I love it!
They also love oral, and I love giving them oral pleasure too, and I love it both ways.

Kay

The show was about women, who are a little heavier, and I think that I understand better why black men hit on me more often.
Some of the women asked why that happened to them, especially since white men did not seem to be interested!
Steve and a few others explained that black me were used to more "meat" and that they like their women that way.

My butt has always been a little heavy, and no matter how I have tried, I can't change the way I was made.
Since I was "introduced" to the joy of having black lovers, I am comfortable with my body.

Besides, my husband is a once, (kind of quick) and done, and I had a hard time with orgasms.
My first lover gave me three orgasms in one night, and it made me realize how good sex can be.

From my experience, black men can last longer, can get another erection after they cum, and love to be inside..........I love it!
They also love oral, and I love giving them oral pleasure too, and I love it both ways.

Kay
Good morning sexxxy I will will luv a respectful adult night with u sucking and:sex::qos:

Kay

It's so true. Black men tend to enjoy some meat on a woman and usually know what to do with it. It's a win/win situation.

Kay

@kay461962, interesting post and I see where you are coming from my dear. Although people are not a monolithic group as not all Black men, or White men all think and feel the same, about five years ago I had a conversation with one of my close male friends who happens to be white and we were talking about dating women. He told me he likes his women with a flat ass straight up and straight down. I joked the hell out of him and asked come on man she needs a little bump to that hump on her back and with a dead straight face he said nope, it has to be flat for me. I joked the hell out of him for months over that ******* and refused to believe him but he stuck to his position.

Yes many of us Black men need some ass. When I'm talking with my black male friends and the question comes up "are you a tits or ass man" 6 out of 10 of them say within a second without hesitation I'm an ass man. I always respond and say hold up - why can't I have both I'm a T-n-A man. :blackgrimace:

When I see a gorgeous white woman first thing I do yeah is check out her ass. If its flat, yup my interest factor goes down, but when she got some ass oh-boy I'm all on her like white on rice and stink on *******.

Another interesting culture fact for you that Steve Harvey should have covered if they missed discussing it is that in the areas on the eastern Horn of the Africa (such as Somalia, etc.) the men say they are wealthy when they have a big women with a big ass because that means they are rich with goats, cows, and money to feed their women and family. So its a cultural sign of success in those countries but in my mind a women who is too big is a sign of being unhealthy and not in shape or too lazy to keep their weight managed which is something I look for too. I like my women still with an hour glass shape but a nice phat plump rump for her lady hump :blackgrimace: :lips: :balanced:

One of my favorite theme songs dedicated to you my dear Kay and all the other thick sexy white ladies like you:

"they say they like my ass and ... what you gonna do with all that junk inside your trunk...,you love my lady lumps..."

Last edited:
A topic near and dear to me. I'm a big curvy California girl. I work out four days a week-weights, swimming, yoga, cardio. But I'm a big girl in the land of size twos, and it can be really hard on confidence. I had a chance to spend time in the Caribbean and all of the attention from the men was strange and uncomfortable at first. I've since figured out that everyone has their own ideas on beauty and while I may be too big for many white men, Latin, carribean and black men tend to pay more attention to my curves and blonde hair. Life is all about knowing yourself and your preferences. I'd never want a man who needed to be convinced of my worth. I prefer men who adore me for who I am and for me, that has nothing to do with color or race.

Last edited:
Steve Harvey is absolutely wrong. Men like whatever they like there isn't any race specific thing. I'm black and fit and only interested in fit women, for the most part. I know lots of white guys into big women as well.

It's all about being comfortable with yourself, and not that fake happy where you attack ppl who have better bodies than you do. Or say stuff like "real men like this or that."

So many insecure women out there, if you have problems with your body fix it. That simple.

I wished I had seen this show. I'm just going by my experiences thru the years. I've always been a bit thick, but very active with running and swimming thru the years. In high school I had guy friends but it was an all white middle class school and never really felt great about my body. Fast forward to my first year at college and it was like night and day. I felt so much more attractive and confident about my body and it was all thanks to black guys who I was in college with. It still give me goose bumps after all these years how great I felt right away. Black men will always hold a special place in my heart and it's one of the many reasons I'm attracted to them. Thanks for listening

I wished I had seen this show. I'm just going by my experiences thru the years. I've always been a bit thick, but very active with running and swimming thru the years. In high school I had guy friends but it was an all white middle class school and never really felt great about my body. Fast forward to my first year at college and it was like night and day. I felt so much more attractive and confident about my body and it was all thanks to black guys who I was in college with. It still give me goose bumps after all these years how great I felt right away. Black men will always hold a special place in my heart and it's one of the many reasons I'm attracted to them. Thanks for listening
Is that when you started fucking black men?

Back