Would you rather date a 10 or a QOS?

KinkyCouple86

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CA, US
This happened to me, the male. I met a gorgeous woman and my QOS at the same time. We even tried to all be together but in the end I had to make a decision and I chose the one I truly got along with in all aspects. I made the right choice. What would you guys have done? And don’t say try to convert the 10 to like BBC. It has to be something that’s already within them so they genuinely love it and get lost in it.

Fingers crossed, I hope to meet one someday…
It took me years. 13 years to be exact. I wouldn’t settle for someone I wasn’t attracted to just because they were a QOS. I also improved myself a lot and became very attractive, in shape, etc.(I’m also a white bull for couples sometimes)
I met her through friends and knew she was open minded and into black men so I told her about my kink and literally two months into dating we had our first bull. We’ve been playing at least once a month.

It took me years. 13 years to be exact. I wouldn’t settle for someone I wasn’t attracted to just because they were a QOS. I also improved myself a lot and became very attractive, in shape, etc.(I’m also a white bull for couples sometimes)
I met her through friends and knew she was open minded and into black men so I told her about my kink and literally two months into dating we had our first bull. We’ve been playing at least once a month.
That is so hot.

Great advice. I appreciate it.

Converted but it’s not the same as a qos?
I'm not sure if I understand the question. If I was a single I'd choose a QOS over a 10. But it is not impossible to convert. My wife is very pretty and I could still get her to fall in love with black cock. If there are single men out there, I'd suggest they go for the QOS girls. They might be able to convert their girlfriends or wives, but not everyone is as lucky as me I guess.

I'm not sure if I understand the question. If I was a single I'd choose a QOS over a 10. But it is not impossible to convert. My wife is very pretty and I could still get her to fall in love with black cock. If there are single men out there, I'd suggest they go for the QOS girls. They might be able to convert their girlfriends or wives, but not everyone is as lucky as me I guess.
That's exactly the way I look at it too! Most lifestyle couples start off as vanilla couples and get into it together... of course not to say that any girl can be converted and be QOS, far from that.
And to answer the question - if I was single and had that choice I would probably go for the QOS. However, I am not, I have a beautiful gf of 6 years and we are currently exploring things and she seems receptive, hopefully she will have her first BBC this year and will become a full blown QOS down the road, she has said herself that she is open to it

I guess what I’m trying to ask is, if converting a non qos is the same as enjoying this lifestyle with a woman who was already into bbc and a qos.
I’ve had gfs who I converted or temporarily converted but I always felt that they enjoyed it in the moment but they weren’t truly obsessed with BBC. I’ve always felt that I can tell the difference between a true qos and a woman that learns to like it. I’m just really picky about it though because I want the cuckolding experience to be a genuine as possible. My current gf who I’m talking about told me she could only truly submit to a black man and let him do whatever he wants more than she would with me. And to me that’s the ultimate and I know she’s not making it up.

This happened to me, the male. I met a gorgeous woman and my QOS at the same time. We even tried to all be together but in the end I had to make a decision and I chose the one I truly got along with in all aspects. I made the right choice. What would you guys have done? And don’t say try to convert the 10 to like BBC. It has to be something that’s already within them so they genuinely love it and get lost in it.
Honestly its a personal choice that really isn't a choice if you understand who you are inside. For me it's a QOS but that's me

I guess what I’m trying to ask is, if converting a non qos is the same as enjoying this lifestyle with a woman who was already into bbc and a qos.
I’ve had gfs who I converted or temporarily converted but I always felt that they enjoyed it in the moment but they weren’t truly obsessed with BBC. I’ve always felt that I can tell the difference between a true qos and a woman that learns to like it. I’m just really picky about it though because I want the cuckolding experience to be a genuine as possible. My current gf who I’m talking about told me she could only truly submit to a black man and let him do whatever he wants more than she would with me. And to me that’s the ultimate and I know she’s not making it up.
I agree! I also don't want it to be something that she just fakes to please me. The way I know she is truly into BBC is that I allow her to sleep with anyone she wants. It can be black guys, white guys, Asian guys, whatever. And she only ever fucks black guys. I'm not controlling her, I'm not telling her what to do, she simply goes for black guys. She says that I got her 'addicted' now. Also, even though in the past she's had white lovers (not anymore), she has only ever fantasised (not through my suggestion - instead, completely on her own) about getting knocked up with black guys. I think that is genuine enough! (and I couldn't be more in love).

I agree! I also don't want it to be something that she just fakes to please me. The way I know she is truly into BBC is that I allow her to sleep with anyone she wants. It can be black guys, white guys, Asian guys, whatever. And she only ever fucks black guys. I'm not controlling her, I'm not telling her what to do, she simply goes for black guys. She says that I got her 'addicted' now. Also, even though in the past she's had white lovers (not anymore), she has only ever fantasised (not through my suggestion - instead, completely on her own) about getting knocked up with black guys. I think that is genuine enough! (and I couldn't be more in love).
Yea that’s pretty genuine 🙂

Reactions: raf
A 10 looks good at the dinner table, but a woman who doesn't shy away from her imperfections, who I need to holler at upstairs after dinner, for bout 20 minutes, 30 if she bow-legged.

I mean if she got hooked let her have her fun , idk about knocking up and all it's little bit far but if she wanted that's up to you cuz you're her partner, I mean she has become a QOS now, so if you agree , we can talk about it , not here , somewhere private

Back