Womens Interest in BBC At An All Time High???

I am a college professor at a mid size university. I not only see the white girls hanging with the black guys in classes but as I walk around campus or in the dining halls. Occassionaly my wife and I stop by one of the clubs/bars in town and really see the interracial connections there.
You have no proof of that!???

Just more talked about or open due to the net. I had a black friend in high school who mowed yards in a small town. Skinny kid with 12 inches, he was fucking several well to do married white women. Everyone has a secret or two. Back in 70’s.
Mr T
You're lying!!! White girls are angels they aren't animals for black. Men!!!

it's this generation feature... when my grandma talks of a "generic" hot man, she always says blonde hair and blue eyes... when my mommy talks about a generic hot man, she thinks of a black hair, dark skin (but caucasian), green eyes man... and me... I think of a muscle black giant... every generations have their myths :)

it's this generation feature... when my grandma talks of a "generic" hot man, she always says blonde hair and blue eyes... when my mommy talks about a generic hot man, she thinks of a black hair, dark skin (but caucasian), green eyes man... and me... I think of a muscle black giant... every generations have their myths :)
Yes but your generation is making it more reality than myth.

But why don't you like white boys!!!??!?? 😭 What are we doing wrong

But why don't you like white boys!!!??!?? 😭 What are we doing wrong
I like white boys !!! my boyfriend is white !!! (and do not start with the cuck nonsense, he's hot, dominant and alpha) .... the black man is a fantasy that will probably never became reality. In my grandma's times, there were the myth of blonde caucasian, in my mom's latin, now blacks, but this does not imply that different men can be hot, attractive ecc.

I like white boys !!! my boyfriend is white !!! (and do not start with the cuck nonsense, he's hot, dominant and alpha) .... the black man is a fantasy that will probably never became reality. In my grandma's times, there were the myth of blonde caucasian, in my mom's latin, now blacks, but this does not imply that different men can be hot, attractive ecc.
Blacks being all powerful and hung like horses is the biggest myth of all. Men and women like what they like. Interracial of all kinds is more frequent but none are more than 10-15%. Someone should tell marketing firms because today the vast majority of advertising shove interracial down consumer's throats like it's the norm.

😭 I'm a very feminine looking skinny white boy and I'm legitimately scared. Because I love white girls. (Ngl I think you're really pretty and wish I had a chance) but I feel like girls don't want us anymore. Online I keep seeing white girls bash us for everything. So I feel really unwanted. I just want to be the dream guy for girls like you. But I feel like black men are taking white girls

😭 I'm a very feminine looking skinny white boy and I'm legitimately scared. Because I love white girls. (Ngl I think you're really pretty and wish I had a chance) but I feel like girls don't want us anymore. Online I keep seeing white girls bash us for everything. So I feel really unwanted. I just want to be the dream guy for girls like you. But I feel like black men are taking white girls
Very feminine looking, you believe everything you read online and it scares you. Dream guy? More like a Ken doll(neutered). Hahaha....your parents have any ki ds that lived? Man the f*ck up!

Very feminine looking, you believe everything you read online and it scares you. Dream guy? More like a Ken doll(neutered). Hahaha....your parents have any ******* that lived? Man the f*ck up!
I can't help it!!! It's not my fault that I built a certain way. It's not my fault that white girls keep trashing us and hating on us!!

I can't help it!!! It's not my fault that I built a certain way. It's not my fault that white girls keep trashing us and hating on us!!
If your looking for women online your setting yourself up for a big disappointment. Same in reverse.
Find a gym and change your build. I hope your mannerisms aren't feminine, as well.

In my opinion it's a pity if this fantasy will never become reality.
Why you say "cuckold nonsense"? I'm cuckold and beta, sexually submissive, but I feel it make sense ;)

If your looking for women online your setting yourself up for a big disappointment. Same in reverse.
Find a gym and change your build. I hope your mannerisms aren't feminine, as well.
I go to the gym. The weight I gain goes to my thighs and butt.....yes I workout all parts. IDK what you mean by mannerisms. I talk with my hands....

like white boys !!! my boyfriend is white !!! (and do not start with the cuck nonsense, he's hot, dominant and alpha) .... the black man is a fantasy that will probably never became reality. In my grandma's times, there were the myth of blonde caucasian, in my mom's latin, now blacks, but this does not imply that different men can be hot, attractive ecc.
Totally agree.

Back