It’s the best! The older I get the easier it is for me!
- what about being used by three or more men at once turns you on? The feeling of being overwhelmed by hot guys who want me more than anything! That’s hot! Chefs kiss!
- how did you feel during & afterwards? Its a completely different feeling during! A lot of feeling out of control but in a way that is Uber erotic! After I feel worn out, sweaty and thirsty 😂. I def feel loose as hell, hopefully a little sore but the thing I like the best after is the smell of my pussy after.
- do you feel good about having been gang fucked? Absolutely! ❤️

Flaking turned all my potential gbs into threesomes lol
Game Day Football GIF by HonestyB

My last was 15 guys some knew each other some different great vibe all respected our rules and i got used for hours. I love big dick and being center of attention
We're a 56-year-old couple, we were at a party a few years ago, there were several young college boys there, she ended in a guest room and got gangbanged by them, they ranged from 18 to 20 in age......

The young guys didn't mind she was old enough to be their grandmother, they just wanted some older married pussy and that they got.

Bob & Helen both 56

I’ll hopefully have my first BBC gangbang this summer, been working up to it with my bulls. I really want to get addicted to them and do them often, the thought of all of that black seed being released in my holes again and again makes me lose my mind!

🤤🤤
I’ll let the Brotha Ice say it…
Episode 15 Thank You GIF by Law & Order

Depends on the guys.

White guys are too gentle... Plus they have a hard time getting full penetration with my thick ass
But black guys know exactly how to treat a latina BBC slut. And they get balls deep in all the right places

To all the ladies out there…

My wife has recently expressed that she “wants to get ran through by BBC’s” and that she wants “to be a whore for BBC”

For the ladies who have had more than two cocks at once (three or more at once); can I please get an insight into…

- what about being used by three or more men at once turns you on?
- how did you feel during & afterwards?
- do you feel good about having been gang fucked?

Look forward to hearing your responses,

Thanks
The thrill of the taboo, the non stop action, lots of cum on me and in me, videoing it and watching and posting it, and the thrill of possibly being exposed.

It’s the best! The older I get the easier it is for me!
- what about being used by three or more men at once turns you on? The feeling of being overwhelmed by hot guys who want me more than anything! That’s hot! Chefs kiss!
- how did you feel during & afterwards? Its a completely different feeling during! A lot of feeling out of control but in a way that is Uber erotic! After I feel worn out, sweaty and thirsty 😂. I def feel loose as hell, hopefully a little sore but the thing I like the best after is the smell of my pussy after.
- do you feel good about having been gang fucked? Absolutely! ❤️
i agree with being older, i'm 60, things are easier for me, especially being retired. i'm ready to expand my partner limit up to three-five now but my goal is to try 7. Each guy tested, each takes his turn with me, then the next, until all 7 finish, then quit. I'm thinking 7 is a good number, but nee to work up to that number first. 3-5 should definitely fill a saturday afternoon. more on this later.

Attachments

• IMG_6637 copy - Copy (4).jpg
    IMG_6637 copy - Copy (4).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Back