Women that want to fuck black men how did you go about it ?

MLC34GG

Female
I know this has been asked alot in the past
I have some qquestion my boyfriend mentioned he would like to see me fuck a black man
1. Like we're do I go how do I know I can trust them
2. What if they say is true once you have had black cock you don't go back and then I don't want my boyfriend anymore
3. Can anyone woman that has done share some stories
4. What can I expect from having sex from a black guy

I know this has been asked alot in the past
I have some qquestion my boyfriend mentioned he would like to see me fuck a black man
1. Like we're do I go how do I know I can trust them
2. What if they say is true once you have had black cock you don't go back and then I don't want my boyfriend anymore
3. Can anyone woman that has done share some stories
4. What can I expect from having sex from a black guy
4. Do not expect anything. Everybody is different. Black men are people first and foremost, not everybody is a "sex machine".
3. If you are looking for stories be aware there is a Story Forum on this site. i believe most Women with a legitimate interest in the subject matter would not ask for "stories". i may be wrong. The good thing is there is a way for you to prove you are indeed a Woman. ;) It's called VERIFICATION.
2. If you want your boyfriend or not is up to you. i am pretty sure you must have reasons for being in a relationship with him in the first place. Does sex with him feel good? Well that won't change all of a sudden just because you will have experienced another man's dick. Sex with your BF will still be enjoyable if it is now. Another question is availability. In most cases the husband or boyfriend is the one who is available for sex most of the time. So if you are a Woman with needs, will you abstain from sex the many times it offers itself for an arranged meetup with a third "player" that's likely shedulable no more often than a few times a month? - Most probably not.
1. In this day and age it is a rather easy task to find a third partner for a playdate. There are a few convenient places online - swinger websites - where you will be able to find plenty of guys to choose from. My advice for newcomers in this lifestyle is to look out for a guy who is already experienced with couples. He will be able to provide sone wisdom and "guide you through" the experience. In any case i advise you to arrange a first meeting on "neutral ground", say, a coffee shop for instance, where you will discuss your expectations and, most importantly, the boundaries of each of you. You will be able to see if you "click". If you feel like the "chemistry" is not right just move on to another guy. If you feel like he makes a good match, schedule a playdate for the next time. Never let yourselves pressure into anything - It's not worth ruining your first open-minded experience. ;)

Good luck!

My first time was in a hotel room with a guy my husband found on a swinger site. We had gone to Caliente in FL with the intention of maybe playing for the first time, but did not see anyone who interested me. Mostly because I was definitely black-curious and the crowd at Caliente was very white. So my husband arranged a meeting at a hotel in Tampa.

I was very, very nervous. Until that point I had only ever been with my husband, so it was a big step for me. Safety in a physical sense was not something I worried about. My husband was with me, and while at this point he looks like a pretty typical middle aged guy, I've known him since I was 15 and know that he was not always a nice guy, and can handle himself in a fight. So I'm pretty much always comfortable when he is around. We do always build in a measure of safety by being the ones to get the room. If there is ever an altercation in a hotel, the hotel with always side with the registered guest.

Don't believe the silly stories, which are almost entirely from silly men with a fetish, even when they are posting under a female name. You will not be so enchanted by black dick that you will lose interest in your boyfriend. If you do lose interest in your boyfriend, that just means you already had issues in your relationship you were not confronting. I prefer black men for extramarital play, in fact I am exclusively into black men for extramarital play, but there is nothing magical about the dick, it is just a different color. I find the color contrast hot, but people who go on and on about sex with a black guy being "primal" or their cum being more potent or their scent containing pheromones and all that ******* are: 1. racists, and 2. probably gay men.

My first time was great. He was not huge, about the same size as my husband in fact. But I was very high on some especially good weed, very aware of the naughtiness of what I was doing, and I had 7 orgasms.

Back