How does that feel? (to Fuck BBC)

♥️♠️ I am a great fan to interracial.

I would love if you can share with me your feelings, perspectives and history.

I have a useless dick, so this is all I can do. I tell women to think about me like I'm a lesbian girl. So, it would be great if you could explain it to me as if I were a woman.

QUESTIONS:

1- How you ever felt like this was too big? Did it hurt you?

2- After being with black bull, perhaps you felt so hooked that it felt as if you were betraying your husband emotionally?

3- I know I'm asking for a lot, but please describe me a night of interracial sex (from your perspective)

4- Did you have sex without condom? I want to say: "black bred".

5- Would you be willing to have babies with black men (specially if you are a hotwife)?

6- If you're with a black man in a couple, would you look for a white man like your slave? Would it make sense to you?

7- Black gangbang. Would you like to do this?

8- did you have dominated whiteboys you weren't in a relationship with?

9- What do you like most about being with a black man? Which was your best experience?

QUESTIONS:

1- How you ever felt like this was too big? Did it hurt you? Yea and yea. One of the guys I was with was bigger than a soda can a super curved. Couldn’t do it. Only met him once.

2- After being with black bull, perhaps you felt so hooked that it felt as if you were betraying your husband emotionally? While not my first one. It was one who I connected with the most and spent the night. As I got up in the middle of the night for water and made the decision to get back in his bed and cuddle I did feel someone wrong but not enough to head home 😳

3- I know I'm asking for a lot, but please describe me a night of interracial sex (from your perspective)

4- Did you have sex without condom? I want to say: "black bred". I’ve done both and prefer no condoms but after I get to know someone and we are “dating “

5- Would you be willing to have babies with black men (specially if you are a hotwife)? No

6- If you're with a black man in a couple, would you look for a white man like your slave? Would it make sense to you? No

7- Black gangbang. Would you like to do this? Done it. It was ok but exhausting and not often I wouldn’t.

8- did you have dominated whiteboys you weren't in a relationship with? No

9- What do you like most about being with a black man? Which was your best experience? Everything. The naughtiness of being a wife and enjoying being with a blackman. Their passion and drive to sexually please me.

♥️♠️ I am a great fan to interracial.

I would love if you can share with me your feelings, perspectives and history.

I have a useless dick, so this is all I can do. I tell women to think about me like I'm a lesbian girl. So, it would be great if you could explain it to me as if I were a woman.

QUESTIONS:

1- How you ever felt like this was too big? Did it hurt you?

2- After being with black bull, perhaps you felt so hooked that it felt as if you were betraying your husband emotionally?

4- Did you have sex without condom? I want to say: "black bred".

5- Would you be willing to have babies with black men (specially if you are a hotwife)?

6- If you're with a black man in a couple, would you look for a white man like your slave? Would it make sense to you?

7- Black gangbang. Would you like to do this?

8- did you have dominated whiteboys you weren't in a relationship with?

9- What do you like most about being with a black man? Which was your best experience?
1. 2. 4, 5, 7 - absolutely yes

Back