Women are you ok with Cum facials

I’m a white married bisexual man. Sucked my first cock at a VERY YOUNG age. I knew what I was doing and LOVED every second of it. That being said.... I have takes facials and have swallowed many black and white guys. I totally love both. I love feeling a cock pulsing and flooding my mouth but I have to say I love watching cum shoot out of the mans piss hole on to my face. I stare in anticipation and take it all eyes wide open. I lick up every drop and kiss the tip until he’s soft. I some time check a mirror to see “ the art work” lol before o scoop it in my mouth. I love messy blowjobs

I’m a white married bisexual man. Sucked my first cock at a VERY YOUNG age. I knew what I was doing and LOVED every second of it. That being said.... I have takes facials and have swallowed many black and white guys. I totally love both. I love feeling a cock pulsing and flooding my mouth but I have to say I love watching cum shoot out of the mans piss hole on to my face. I stare in anticipation and take it all eyes wide open. I lick up every drop and kiss the tip until he’s soft. I some time check a mirror to see “ the art work” lol before o scoop it in my mouth. I love messy blowjobs
Same with myself. Became so obsessed with receiving facials, spent 25 years giving them to myself, and loved them just as much :) Sadly, too old and inflexible to manage them these days, but happily enjoyed them until my late 40's. Sadly though, in 13 years of being with my wife, have never, ever cum on her face.. not even in the early days of dating :(

For my sub, she understands that receiving a cum facial is an act of submission. As her Daddy (me), it's to remind her how much I adore and love her and what I say, goes. When I allow her to be with a black man, she knows she is to blow his mind with her dedication to Daddy's requests as an obedient and slutty little white girl. As a woman on her knees pleasing a man with her mouth, it just comes with the territory and part of the experience. On top of all that, she's just a filthy little whore who would probably do it anyway. It's just adjusting her mindset to the reasoning behind it.

Not my favorite but I’ll do it. Sometimes a guy is a gentleman and asks where you want it if he’s offering but sometimes they just pull out and do their own thing. I’m not gonna kick you out for it. I know a few guys that when getting sucked seem to like to stroke it off the last few seconds and that seems to be connected to the facials. One time I was sucking a guy off and he said he was about to cum, I started jerking him off right on my face and he said that was the hottest thing having a girl finish him off onto her face. But usually if I’m sucking you off, I’m swallowing, easy cleanup

Back