• Not at all

Votes: 1,714 25.8%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,686 40.5%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,240 33.7%

• Total voters
Hot Momma Stacey

If you love mature milfs, you’ll love this wife, mom and intimacy counselor from the western Maryland area. Doesn’t looks like the sex goddess she is, but she’s hooked on BBC now! Happy to share her contact info with white men seeking her coaching services, or if your a verified BBC and travel to the area you can apply to fuck her too!

View attachment 7566430View attachment 7566431View attachment 7566432View attachment 7566433View attachment 7566434View attachment 7566435View attachment 7566436View attachment 7566437View attachment 7566438View attachment 7566439

See her first BBC date here..
So effen hot

This girl could be another Lauren Rayborn

edit: this girl:
Post in thread 'Wives You'd Never Suspect'
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wives-youd-never-suspect.4248/post-5971126
She is the complete opposite; Lauren is shy but slutty. This is Rebel Rhyder, possibly the best Kink/BDSM actress in the world. She is crazy, in the good sense. Did the Gloryhole Swallow series, but she is most famous for kink. She loves hard impact play,, piss, degradation and any other extreme play. She is a sweetheart on the other hand, loving her husband for he has introduced her to all of this kinky world. Her most famous involvement is with the Series Asylum, where she is beaten hard and swallows piss (from a white man). In the kink world, I have seen only white men being exterme, no black guys. The guy from Asylum is famous, but also `regular guys` like James Deen, Pierre Woodman, Pascal (Subsluts) and such.

She is the complete opposite; Lauren is shy but slutty. This is Rebel Rhyder, possibly the best Kink/BDSM actress in the world. She is crazy, in the good sense. Did the Gloryhole Swallow series, but she is most famous for kink. She loves hard impact play,, piss, degradation and any other extreme play. She is a sweetheart on the other hand, loving her husband for he has introduced her to all of this kinky world. Her most famous involvement is with the Series Asylum, where she is beaten hard and swallows piss (from a white man). In the kink world, I have seen only white men being exterme, no black guys. The guy from Asylum is famous, but also `regular guys` like James Deen, Pierre Woodman, Pascal (Subsluts) and such.

I stand corrected lol. My praise obviously was the result of zero knowledge about Rebel.
So Lauren stands alone at the top and the hill as the favorite nice girl-nice wife-total slut.

Back