Why is it hard to find a consistent black partner to fuck hot wives with? Long read (kinda).

I'm making this thread just to shed some light on a dilemma. I've noticed that most bulls prefer doing everything 1 on 1 instead of having a wingman or if they do agree to team up to tag team wives together one always flakes or is extremely inconsistent which messes up the "plans" that were set up beforehand. Why is this? Would the person be scared they're gonna get outperformed? I've had a few instances to where i've set something up with an EXTREMELY attractive wife but had to break things off because my "partner" either stopped responding, said they were free but went missing or simply chickened out last minute or the day of. Even when im having a bit of car trouble i'd offer 40+ for gas money AND i'd be the one setting up a night with the wife and the guy still flakes. Why even make plans with someone if you're gonna flake? Anyone else here has this experience? You'd think free white pussy from a sexually attractive wife would entice a man but that's not the deal lol.
******* I would be down bro

Me being a cuck this is why I often debate whether I should stay in the room with my wife and the bull watching them or just let them be alone. If I do the second option I still like to be close by just outside the room. Feels strange to leave my wife with a total stranger we just met to be honest, if we have known the bull for a long time and he is trustworthy then that is not an issue though.
I completely understand your feelings until you know that person is trustworthy

But what I don't understand is why would someone want to ruin a good thing that is in your interest.

I completely understand your feelings until you know that person is trustworthy

But what I don't understand is why would someone want to ruin a good thing that is in your interest.
Agreed. Seems some people would rather ambush and rob other people at gunpoint than spend a pleasurable evening with them, smh. :rolleyes:

I'm making this thread just to shed some light on a dilemma. I've noticed that most bulls prefer doing everything 1 on 1 instead of having a wingman or if they do agree to team up to tag team wives together one always flakes or is extremely inconsistent which messes up the "plans" that were set up beforehand. Why is this? Would the person be scared they're gonna get outperformed? I've had a few instances to where i've set something up with an EXTREMELY attractive wife but had to break things off because my "partner" either stopped responding, said they were free but went missing or simply chickened out last minute or the day of. Even when im having a bit of car trouble i'd offer 40+ for gas money AND i'd be the one setting up a night with the wife and the guy still flakes. Why even make plans with someone if you're gonna flake? Anyone else here has this experience? You'd think free white pussy from a sexually attractive wife would entice a man but that's not the deal lol.

Brus, if you were in Tampa, I'd roll with ya.

Short supply
This. In the U.S. where I live, Blacks are only 12% of the U.S. population vs. around 60% Whites. Of those 12%, half would be Black males (6%) and the other half women. Then you have to separate the ones that are actual adults from that 6%, the ones that are not straight or bisex, not incapacitated in some way, etc., and you end up with a VERY small pool of potential Black partners for the QoS lifestyle.

Back