• Not at all

Votes: 1,692 25.8%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,656 40.5%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,212 33.7%

• Total voters
I didn't take the photos
Yeah, I should’ve specified the camera man should’ve…just throwing it out there, for anyone to use to improve the sharpness, in regular cameras it creates a blurred image (the lens just doesn’t wanna focus), in digital you get a face full of pixels. I had to learn through trial and error, there seemed to always be something you had to compensate for, be it video quality or audio, we were constantly discovering all the no no’s. Now that I know all the tricks, I’m retired, so that knowledge and five dollars will get me a Starbucks, but it could be worth something to someone else.

I cast a spell on your wife and she unwittingly succumbed to it. You had no idea, which is why I letting you in on things now. She and me have been having clandestine entanglement for several weeks while you stayed clueless. Those days she called to remind you she was going to be home late as she had plenty of office paperwork to clear, including her telling you she was heading off to the gym, the truth was she was over at my place!

'2036_Original.jpeg

Back