• Yes she does

Votes: 2,656 40.5%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,212 33.7%

• Total voters
Wow...you're truly amazing 👏
A real inspiration!!!
Your husband must adore you.
Yeah well…I met the right husband, and he met the right wife, if that wasn’t the case we could never do all we did and still remain together for forty years, so for us I guess I did something right, right enough for him to be happy with just me and not try to trade up like so many men do. From the time he was 19, all the way up to 34 (with some vacation time in between some of them), my hub was married four times…cheated on every one of them. He basically treated them as his fail safe in case he didn’t score that night. That all stopped when I showed up, I was too much, if he wanted to keep up he had to devote all his time to me, I didn’t leave him with any extra…it‘s not hard if you love sex…we had sex 7 days a week and twice on Saturday and Sunday for the first 7 years of our marriage, after then we slowed down to just 7 days a week. Plus we were best friends, I didn’t want to hang with the girls after work, and he rushed home to be with me, so there never really was any time for him to cheat, we were (and still are), best friends, we’d rather be with each other than anyone else, keeping him “fuck’d to near exhaustion didn’t hurt, LOL. As for me, I was always ready for some strange, as long as he was with me…most of the time…hey, I didn’t say I was perfect, just that I managed to stay married for 49 years, LOL

Last edited:
Yeah well…I met the right husband, and he met the right wife, if that wasn’t the case we could never do all we did and still remain together for forty years, so for us I guess I did something right, right enough for him to be happy with just me and not try to trade up like so many men do. From the time he was 19, all the way up to 34 (with some vacation time in between some of them), my hub was married four times…cheated on every one of them. He basically treated them as his fail safe in case he didn’t score that night. That all stopped when I showed up, I was too much, if he wanted to keep up he had to devote all his time to me, I didn’t leave him with any extra…it‘s not hard if you love sex…we had sex 7 days a week and twice on Saturday and Sunday for the first 7 years of our marriage, after then we slowed down to just 7 days a week. Plus we were best friends, I didn’t want to hang with the girls after work, and he rushed home to be with me, so there never really was any time for him to cheat, we were (and still are), best friends, we’d rather be with each other than anyone else, keeping him “fuck’d to near exhaustion didn’t hurt, LOL. As for me, I was always ready for some strange, as long as he was with me…most of the time…hey, I didn’t say I was perfect, just that I managed to stay married for 49 years, LOL
We, have made 56 years together, a really wild ride for both of us during that time in our lives 🤪

Appears she had some great pleasures...and gave great pleasures too!
BLACK MEN RULE

Back