Wives with Boss or Coworkers... and all you can do i watch...

Looking for stories or pics of wives/ girlfriends servicing their bosses or coworkers...
For a few years my immediate boss was a very hot black man. We often flirted but kept things at a playful level. We were both married and my husband would not have minded but not sure where his wife fell on the whole thing.

We ended up taking a work trip together for a few days. After the first day we went out to dinner with some other people and then a few of us went out to a bar and had a fair amount of drinks. All of us were feeling pretty good when we went back to the hotel.

My boss and I had rooms across from each other and we were flirting a bit as we walked back to them. When we got to his I looked inside and he had a suite with a Jacuzzi tub in it. I said WTH and went into his room admiring the tub. Full of courage I turned on the tub and got the water running and then proceeded to strip down and get into it. The whole time he was watching me.

He then came over and said something along the lines of if I was going to use his tub I had to share. He then stripped down and got in with me. He was in great shape and well hung as well. Some more light flirting and then we got more blunt when he asked if he could feel my breast. I said yes and as he did so I reached down and began to stroke his dick. His touching tuned to sucking on my nipples as I continued to get him rock hard in my hands. After that he was standing in front of me and I was sucking on his delicious member. We then made our way to the bed where he ate me out before fucking me a few times each time cumming inside of me.

After some recovery time I gathered my pile of clothes and made a quick undressed run across the hall to my own room.

Back