Could the wives and girlfriends who do not allow husband or boyfriend to reclaim you tell me why you feel that way.

Hey Hey Hey, calm down, catch your breath, I don't want you to have a heart attack over such a minor thing. I was messing with you because you confused the word irreverent by saying to me, QUOTE " It is irreverent what she prefers." When you really meant to say: it’s irrelevant what she prefers”
I was messing with you, but then you had to come up with some BS about how I was "CONFLATING" the two completely different words with very different meanings.

Hey Hey Hey, calm down, catch your breath, I don't want you to have a heart attack over such a minor thing. I was messing with you because you confused the word irreverent by saying to me, QUOTE " It is irreverent what she prefers." When you really meant to say: it’s irrelevant what she prefers”
I was messing with you, but then you had to come up with some BS about how I was "CONFLATING" the two completely different words with very different meanings.
Auto correct. Easily fixed. I’m very calm. Trust me.

Could the wives and girlfriends who do not allow husband or boyfriend to reclaim you tell me why you feel that way.
My wife is too sore and tired to deal with me when she gets home. She does not use my penis anymore other than to have me Jo into her hand. But when she gets home from a playdate all she wants to do is just relax. If I’m lucky later that night she might let me take a very soft taste with my tongue on her pussy.

I always try to advocate for hubby's to get a piece after me! They need to know what their wives freshly fucked sloppy pussy feels like, right before I go in for the next round!♠️
well i could never turn that down nothing feels better rhan flopping around inside

Back