Why so many fakes on here

im very curious to hear from you what this site actually used to be like a few years ago..

what was it like man? Were the staff/mods still hazing people to get verified back then to or?

Story time man! lol
Nah it was mad cool before because the FAKE accounts was down to a minimum and wayyyy less cucks fucking it up for everyone my g. So with that said it was actually Blackmen To White Women not Black to Cuck so meeting was way easier and most i met exchanged numbers did meet and greets and the whole 9.

There are a few really serious ones, but the fake out weighs the real. I have met several couples on this site. Lately I think that the fakes have dominated this site, I will be leaving here soon.

There are a few really serious ones, but the fake out weighs the real. I have met several couples on this site. Lately I think that the fakes have dominated this site, I will be leaving here soon.
The real are generally booked or in and out of play. But the convos are great with the real. It's to the point, not so much fantasy and it's real.

The issue I see the most is flakes. People flaking out

The thing I don't get is that there are so many profiles identifying as Male. But the profile pic is a woman. If they can't use a pic of themselves and have to insert one of a woman, its a big red flag for us.

As a verified and golded member who is just on here for fantasy. My biggest beef is when men try and pass themselves off as women. I have no interest in communicating with any man concerning sexual matters. I only want to communicate with born females. Additionally I have no problem with shooting the s.h.i.t. with Brothers. The verification process ideally would eliminate that pathetic impersonation. If I'm chatting with someone I want to know that they are the gender they say they are. For me that's the most important reason to get verified. If anybody is interested just read my profile "about" . I'm about honesty. I hate having my time wasted and I try not to waste anybody else's.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😉✌🏽

I’m going to keep logging in just to get you salty bro

stay hating
I am not attacking anyone or being negative
It is a suggestion for the quality of the site
You could also get verified
If it hasn't happened already eventually you are going to find yourself talking to nothing but gay men pretending to have a wife/gf or that they are a woman, using you to fulfill their fantasies

Last edited:
I just don't understand if ur on tis why be fake
We don’t have have many kid free nights and when we do we like to have a fun filled night set up in advance and I couldn’t tell you how many times the bull has ghosted us literally the second we ask what hotel sounds good to them or where we are going to meet. Ik we aren’t verifying but we are real and we are very discreet. We are actually looking forward to meeting up with you in the up coming months 😉

I did real good in south Florida as that’s where I started and in atl also. But here in Palm Bay it sucks.
Hey, super I spent a year in Titusville and I had a ball there. I would also run up highway 50 to Orlando and spread my seed . I lost touch with one of my coworkers who moved there. She's at a high school there, I think that the football team won state. Only if I could reconnect

Someone gave me an address and I waited for 30 minutes outside ‘her spot’ last night till I finally got fed up and left.

What the point of doing that was, idfk
That happens on all lifestyle sites, unfortunately. Even when there are 'verifications', 'validations' and other processes to give you some degree of comfort that you're dealing with real, sincere people...you will get flakes and folks who don't show... and don't call to give you a heads-up.

Back