Why so many fakes on here

I like this platform because it's very low 🔑 and I enjoy seeing the real people have fun. The content honestly is better than most sites but damn these fake accounts 😒 😤 😑 😐 🙄. They send you a message and always ask for your kik which usually leads to nothing. Still hopefull but man you fakes ******* the vibe
Agree 1 million % they’re on every other lifestyle site and posting boards too🙃

Like everything else in life, follow the money. It’s the fakes/catfish that keep this site running: “Oh look there’s a gold membership I can pay to post web pics and no one’s smart enough to realize.”

The fakes are terrible. Got to always verify anybody before you go anywhere to meet them. Remember people be on some ******* I don't want no dude going up to somebody's house and having the cops called on them or worse getting shot at the door because somebody thought it would be funny.

Going to be difficult. The ladies are always going to be less inclined to talk and join clubs or groups because they are actually FUCKING. The men (cucks) are living vicariously through these ladies and the conversation is hot to them so they get into it. The fakes want to be in a cuck relationship so bad that they pretend to be something they are not. Anyway, that’s my opinion.
I agree. It's a problem because basically ruins the safety of the situation.

Its a bummer seeing people dogging some of us who arent verified like we arent real people. I have no issue chatting and verified me being real weather it be kik or vid chat etc...

I just dont want to put my stuff permanently out there. Heck there are even people in this thread who are staying ppl have the real person tag and STILL flake/are not down to meet up..

Im new to the site/lifestyle but ppl flacking or asking for D picks right off the bat etc...idk man...I enjoy being discreet about being on the site but I am an actual african american and it sucks I cant verify myself off the platform without being scolded here.

People are acting like getting verified will stop the flacking etc but it doesnt seem that way..and bummer about that one girl getting stalked man thats not cool...another reason Why im hesitant to put stuff on here

Last edited:
Its a bummer seeing people dogging some of us who arent verified like we arent real people. I have no issue chatting and verified me being real weather it be kik or vid chat etc...

I just dont want to put my stuff permanently out there. Heck there are even people in this thread who are staying ppl have the real people tag and STILL flake/are down to meet up..

Im new to the site/lifestyle but ppl flacking or asking for D picks right off the bat etc...idk man...I enjoy being discreet about being on the site but I am an actual african american and it sucks I cant verify myself off the platform without being scolded here.

People are asking like getting verified will stop the flacking etc but it doesnt seem that way..and bummer about that one girl getting stocked man thats not cool...another reason Why im hesitant to put stuff on here
OFF RIP i met more "Unverified" folks over the year's bro and only 8 Verified so you right to a degree the verified ones drag ass to much but back in 2011-2016 this site was lit bro.

Finally someone who feels the same as me MOST of the fake are so called VERIFY like it makes a big difference if you are or not myself I have not time for the fake phonies and full of ******* people especially these guys jerking off on a fantasy their wife have no idea about and never done so yeah I hear you and feel you pain STAY up my brother PEACE

Because people prefer to live fantasy instead of reality...this is the human being.

I just dont want to put my stuff permanently out there. Heck there are even people in this thread who are staying ppl have the real people tag and STILL flake/are down to meet up..

People are acting like getting verified will stop the flacking etc but it doesnt seem that way..and bummer about that one girl getting stalked man thats not cool...another reason Why im hesitant to put stuff on here
Agreed. I’m a teacher and if it became public that I use a site like that it could cause problems at my work.

Agreed. I’m a teacher and if it became public that I use a site like that it could cause problems at my work.
Agreed and Understandable, ive also stated that its a career issue for me and I do NOT want to risk that on a flacky site like this..

Ive also stated that I have no problem video chatting to verify but people STILL get upset or call me out

Ive even had a real person tag state that you cant delete some of that stuff in the "verify me" thread anyway..no way Im a risking that to have someone verified to ask me for D pick and flake on kik for 2 days...

Agreed and Understandable, ive also stated that its a career issue for me and I do NOT want to risk that on a flacky site like this..

Ive also stated that I have no problem video chatting to verify but people STILL get upset or call me out

Ive even had a real person tag state that you cant delete some of that stuff in the "verify me" thread anyway..no way Im a risking that to have someone verified to ask me for D pick and flake on kik for 2 days...
Real Tag don't mean ******* no more fam it did a while back but the site is loaded with cucks anyway so don't blame ya'll because most are pic collectors now not actual meet's and this is coming from some who been "VERIFIED" for mad year's.

Real Tag don't mean ******* no more fam it did a while back but the site is loaded with cucks anyway so don't blame ya'll because most are pic collectors now not actual meet's and this is coming from some who been "VERIFIED" for mad year's.
Thats a shame but it seems like other people on the site didnt get the memo...ive noticed a few things here as I Either:

1.Have to have the body of a greek god who tripped and fell off of Mount Olympus
2. Have to have a verified tag
3. Both

Ive spoken to some people who are verify and it normally turns out we are either like 3-4 hours away from each other, they dont visit family till later in the year, or its people usually ghosting via this site within a few messages.

I check back and they havnt used the site in weeks to months after JUST engaging in a convo with me...

But yes by all means I say we continue to let the top end of this sites which hunt against unverified accounts continue.. its sad bro, people are acting like being verified on this site is any different from an interaction of opening an app on a cell phone and browsing pics when getting your car washed..

I'm very upfront and honest about being unattached and actively seeking a woman to make me her cuckold. I've wanted this forever,but finding a woman that will agree has been very difficult for one reason or another. However, whether I find her here or elsewhere this something that I am extremely passionate about, and have a real need and desire for. For the time being yes I am one of many I'm sure that have to live vicariously through others in the lifestyle, and will proudly and openly share me and my future queen's experiences for others to enjoy as I have since I was a teen. But yes I have ran across a few people that I'm not sure how to perceive. All in all I have made some cool new friends in my short time on this site.

I just don't understand if ur on tis why be fake
sorry you (and others) are having this experience. and you probably know this already, but it bears repeating: MOST people do not pursue live action fantasy realization. they keep their fantasies in fantasy land.... even if they say otherwise.

Back