Why is there so much shaming?

It has to be "penis envy" lol... people think that if she is with a black man she is with him because she wants a big dick, so they equate that with being a slut or a whore... really silly imo
Having said that, I think things have really improved lately, there isn't really much shaming fir ir dating these days, at least not overtly and at least compared to before

It has to be "penis envy" lol... people think that if she is with a black man she is with him because she wants a big dick, so they equate that with being a slut or a whore... really silly imo
Having said that, I think things have really improved lately, there isn't really much shaming fir ir dating these days, at least not overtly and at least compared to before
Absolutely. Plus more and more women are not settling for less, they know what they want (good sex being one of them) so explore their options

Slutshaming is real. So is cuckshaming. "Slut" as a swearword is often used in order to disguise either envy or jealousy. Cuckolds are not a target of envy nor jealousy. Much rather they are seen as "less of a man" with a mental illness by those who don't understand the lifestyles of cuckolding or wifesharing. And the vast majority of people in our societies do not understand these lifestyles. A Woman is better off because deep down everybody understands that she is a sexual beeing with needs, just like men are. A cuck on the other hand is never understood. Sad but true.

Why is there so much shaming towards women who enjoy black men? I don't see it as "being awful" at all.
ive seriously sincerely wondered that all my life. most on here seem like the consensus is jealousy, mebbe thats it, idk...but what type of jealousy is the question. is it jealousy that they cant or are scared to indulge, is it scared because they think the world is changing (which it is) to show the true domination of the black race. is it jealousy for some other reason, racism or old fashioned beliefs or what. wish i knew, as if we did, mebbe we could address it and make changes to help others to find their rightful place in the BNWO

true , in asia a pale skin is still the perfect look . if a woman is with a black than she lost reputation , she s loosing face . society here is nt so tolerant as in western countries .

Slutshaming is real. So is cuckshaming. "Slut" as a swearword is often used in order to disguise either envy or jealousy. Cuckolds are not a target of envy nor jealousy. Much rather they are seen as "less of a man" with a mental illness by those who don't understand the lifestyles of cuckolding or wifesharing. And the vast majority of people in our societies do not understand these lifestyles. A Woman is better off because deep down everybody understands that she is a sexual beeing with needs, just like men are. A cuck on the other hand is never understood. Sad but true.
Are you speaking from experience?

Back