Why is the sight of another mans cock entering your wife’s pussy so good?

First we only get one view of us entering. Even w some pics, it’s not the same as being able to sit back and watch a large black cock pierce her tight pink wet lips. Visually stunning of course, but it’s a true sign of the slutty wife that’s been hiding behind her soccer mom image.
I love pictures that show the unfaithful wife taking huge black cock with her wedding rings on. When you are at the altar,and she is professing to be faithful to only you and forsaking all other cummers,and you put the ring on your brides hand,I bet you never thought that she would be running her hand up and down stroking a huge black cock with your ring on her hand! My wife is left handed so my wedding rings have been dragged up and down a lot of cocks,of all colors, including quite a few huge black cocks!

When you see a cock penetrate your wife's pussy right over face,and the smell of their sexual lust is entering your nose,and you can see feel and taste their juices,there is not anything more exciting in the world! I especially love licking her clit,and licking the sensitive spot just below the head of his cock on the underside every time it exits my wife's vagina. If there's a heaven that's it!

this whole thing is crazy, I hate myself for wanting her to take it and also knowing its all I think about and keep going down that road to this point that she is getting interested in other guys and black guys
Totally empathize with you, even after nearly a decade since the first time she took BBC in front of me i dont understand why?

It has been nearly a decade since the first time she took BBC in front of me and i still dont fully understand why it turns me on the way it does? All i know is that nothing else gets me so horny as watching her enjoy herself with another cock. I cant put into words the emotions we have experienced adequately, just glad we have.

I can't speak for another man but the sight of a thick hard black cock poised above my wide-open pussy makes me crazy. Like my hips are pushing up and my lips are folding open wider, it's animalistic almost. And with good fore play I almost always cum as he enters me.
That explanation and visualize my wife in your place, feeling what you feel as a woman lustful for bbc. Fuck that made rock hard. Probably the hottest explanation of a feeling/sensation I’ve read in a while.

I always beg my black luvers to cum in my cunt! My hubby luvs the sight of a black man owning his wife’s cunt! He has watched 12 different black cocks fucks me at least 100 times!
My Slut wife has about the same story: she has been fucked by 16 different black cocks, and the total times she has fucked by BBC is close to 80. She always insists on bareback and that the BBC cum in her pussy--we both love this.

Wife and BBC Bull.jpg

Last edited:
There’s an evolutionary theory about this I’ve read elsewhere. It’s called sperm competition theory. Apparently in tests, men produce more sperm when they think/know their partner is having sex with other men. The theory is that men’s bodies want to compete to impregnate her. Producing/ejaculating more sperm is the body’s way of competing. The offshoot is that it can turn men on and give them bigger orgasms to know, or think of their wives, as being with other men. This is why the reclaiming aspect is so big for us. Aside from the mental connection it gives us with each other, it’s our body’s instinctual way of competing.

My Slut wife has about the same story: she has been fucked by 15 different black cocks, and the total times she has fucked by BBC is close to 80. She always insists on bareback and that the BBC cum in her pussy--we both love this.

View attachment 4784793
You are a lucky man to get to watch that and that your wife is so horny! There are not many as slutty as us for bbc!D2B23460-0960-4400-9F7B-E13DC02B9D50.jpeg

Back