Why is BBC is Superior, in YOUR opinion? Long Beach CA here.

I believe in Black Supremacy and hope Black Men impregnate all women, especially white women. I believe Black men and Women are Superior. I am still trying to umderstand why i feel and know this is true, and i am wondering why others believe this. Please explain your opinions of BBC Supremacy to me and please dont hold back. My wife is asian and opposed to Black Superior Men, or any men because of her culture and im working hard to change that so she and i are Black Owned. If i had a white wife and dauguter i would want them both to be impregnated by Black Gods and i would do all the work of a nanny and maif, as is my place. Please dont hold back, and tell me your feelings and beliefs. Im in Long Beach CA so feel free to DM me. Thanks!

I believe in Black Supremacy and hope Black Men impregnate all women, especially white women. I believe Black men and Women are Superior. I am still trying to umderstand why i feel and know this is true, and i am wondering why others believe this. Please explain your opinions of BBC Supremacy to me and please dont hold back. My wife is asian and opposed to Black Superior Men, or any men because of her culture and im working hard to change that so she and i are Black Owned. If i had a white wife and dauguter i would want them both to be impregnated by Black Gods and i would do all the work of a nanny and maif, as is my place. Please dont hold back, and tell me your feelings and beliefs. Im in Long Beach CA so feel free to DM me. Thanks!
Also when i encounter Black Men in public, find it very difficult to not stare at Their manhood, to stifle the urge to fall at Their feet n offer my body to Them. Feel weak n helpless in Their presence...surely this is the reactions of a inferior being acknowledging Black Superiority

ha ha ha black men come in all shades are are no better fuck toys than anything with a dick it is why so many black women do not live with black men. Men are so fucking stupid that they cannot even listen to the hole they are trying to fuck so they can do it half ass. Get over all this black crap because it is all about the person

BBC has a supreme look, smell, taste and pounding no other race can beat. BBCs do it best, hands down and with one in each

Bigger, stronger, and better looking aside, black men are superior to you little white boys because they are aggressive. They take what they want and dominate us the way nature has made us. Women are designed to serve the strongest males and unfortunately your inferior genes just don’t make the cut. :lips:
Nailed it!

Black man is the original man or man of color. That simple. But, I disagree with the superior title. I believe no group of people are superior over another. We are all the same, just cultures are different. We all breathe same air and ******* the same *******. One People One love

Back