Why interracial anal is so addictive?

Wrong for you...not for others.
No. Consent matters for everyone. Again, consensual non consent is still consent. Anything else is just *******. Tell me this, when I say no during play, If a guy decides to ignore my no, what do you think is going to happen with my husband there? Not that I can’t take care of myself. The play is immediately over. The rest depends on the guys response.

I couldn’t take it in the ass, I’ve seen how Sammy is sometimes when she’s had anal ,and ****** she can’t walk with pain and that can last a couple of days all these who think it’s so wonderfull should try it themselves with 10 inch cock in their ass

I couldn’t take it in the ass, I’ve seen how Sammy is sometimes when she’s had anal ,and ****** she can’t walk with pain and that can last a couple of days all these who think it’s so wonderfull should try it themselves with 10 inch cock in their ass
This weekend I fucked an amazing asshole, balls deep...and on the other day, she asked for more. Anyway... each one is different babe. Woman are made with holes to take black cocks to the base.

Back