Why do some people choose to not get verified?

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I know that this question has been asked before but I wanted to reopen the topic and try to have a legitimate discussion about the topic. Hopefully it will include some people who have chosen to not become verified. So here is my question, I have seen many profiles here that feature very active members. They have pics, videos, participate in forums, and for many, have been members for quite some time. The interesting thing is that quite a few of these profiles are not verified. So I am genuinely curious, if you fit this description, why have you chosen to not get verified? To be clear, I'm really not asking this to hear different theories from those who are verified speaking on why people don't. We have done that plenty around here. I'm really hoping to hear from those who have elected not to.

I know that this question has been asked before but I wanted to reopen the topic and try to have a legitimate discussion about the topic. Hopefully it will include some people who have chosen to not become verified. So here is my question, I have seen many profiles here that feature very active members. They have pics, videos, participate in forums, and for many, have been members for quite some time. The interesting thing is that quite a few of these profiles are not verified. So I am genuinely curious, if you fit this description, why have you chosen to not get verified? To be clear, I'm really not asking this to hear different theories from those who are verified speaking on why people don't. We have done that plenty around here. I'm really hoping to hear from those who have elected not to.
I'm doing this discretely and prefer to keep things that way

My husband created this account for me in hopes that maybe I would try something different. He's tried it on a few interracial websites and my inbox, without exception, is flooded with some really disturbing messages. Some of what I've seen here is erotic and sexy, a lot of it isn't. I just don't want to obligate myself to something I'm still not sure about. If I do, I do. If I don't, then...

Back