Why do some people choose to not get verified?

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I know that this question has been asked before but I wanted to reopen the topic and try to have a legitimate discussion about the topic. Hopefully it will include some people who have chosen to not become verified. So here is my question, I have seen many profiles here that feature very active members. They have pics, videos, participate in forums, and for many, have been members for quite some time. The interesting thing is that quite a few of these profiles are not verified. So I am genuinely curious, if you fit this description, why have you chosen to not get verified? To be clear, I'm really not asking this to hear different theories from those who are verified speaking on why people don't. We have done that plenty around here. I'm really hoping to hear from those who have elected not to.

As a couple,
Now retired from the lifestyle, But from being married some 55/56 years ago.
we got into swapping/swinging some 8/9 years after getting married.
We had 2 Children which put our activities on the back burner a a bit.
We had to be careful, but over the Years there were pictures/ Films ,We kept for posterity.
When She discovered BBC at age 48, There were a number of videos of Her exploits that I had, also Her main Black Boyfriend Had.
When She decided one day ,out of the blue,She did not want to live the lifestyle aged ( 62).
She became a bit paranoid about any of Our Grandchildren finding Her on some website with huge black cocks in Her or other sexual situations.
She made Me destroy everything and as Her main black lover Had a young family of girls, He said He would destroy anything He had ( Hopefully).
This is also the reason We never verified also.
However now I am much older I wish I could watch some of the videos that were taken.
They were amazing 🤪
1. If you videos were ever posted on the internet - it's still out there somewhere.
2. Deleted videos for the average person, doesn't not mean deleting as in disappeared. Check your old hard drives, or cloud storage.
3. Trusting someone to delete the video because they have girls or are married are some very big trusting assumptions.
4. Seems like you're out of the lifestyle but FYI, you don't have to post your face or name tattoos to be verified.

Ok so we haven't been on very long ( less than a year )..we do post pics and videos as much as we want we do not join in on discussions or forums not our thing....( yes we the wife will join me when she feels like it ) I have been accused more than once of being just a male with a fake profile. ( even got accused of being a cop on here not sure why that person felt that way I didn't ask lol....
it's a pretty simple answer for us..we aren't interested in being certified or verified....we ask the men we meet to be discreet we don't need any one to advertise on our behalf. I do that enough .. it's simply our choice not to do it ..I
Hope this helps

That makes ZERO sense because the woman on this profile shows 100% of her body from top to body, face included. So 'discretion' is long gone🤦🏽‍♂️

just say 'we don't feel like doing it'... that's a viable answer 🤣

1. If you videos were ever posted on the internet - it's still out there somewhere.
2. Deleted videos for the average person, doesn't not mean deleting as in disappeared. Check your old hard drives, or cloud storage.
3. Trusting someone to delete the video because they have girls or are married are some very big trusting assumptions.
4. Seems like you're out of the lifestyle but FYI, you don't have to post your face or name tattoos to be verified.

Anyone claiming 'discretion' is either completely clueless on how the internet works 🤔.... or just LYING, plain and simple 😅

Most the people AVOIDING verifying their authenticity post a ton of private pictures on this website. This is a public website (unless you change your settings) so CONGRATULATIONS 🎊 👏🏾 👏🏾 👏🏾 you're basically on the internet forever! 😅

Verification doesn't even require that amount of exposure! The Irony is... if you don't bother to verify anyone can join this site and see ALL of your media.

Verified members have the option of using the REAL PEOPLE PRIVATE FORUM 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

In the old political forums, I couldn't understand how people could stick to bullshit once truth/facts/or counter information was presented to their faces.
Then I come to this forum. The excuses are fucking delusional and most have nothing to do with truth/or facts. Since you don't have to show your faces, present a credit card, present an ID, or do a backflip, those are not valid reasons, they're made up excuses by some, who don't even take the time to read how to verify.

You all do you. However the fact of the matter is, it's your business why you don't verify, when you voluntarily comment on the public forum, expect more comments on yours.
Unless people in society recognize your hands or handwriting, you won't be recognized at all. Bottom line.

This is exactly why I stick to the REAL PEOPLE PRIVATE FORUM.

The unverified sections are just pure chaos😵‍💫 it's not worth the effort. But my moderator duties demand I 'patrol the areas' 🤣

Biggest reason = privacy
Second reason = my bull doesn't share me, i'm here for content and explore other people's experiences, its fun reading stuff from other people.
Third reason = again, privacy. Even Christina is not my real name, i just chose it randomly for avatar purposes. But picture is real, except the face is cropped out, once again for privacy purpose.

Edit: But even if i was verified somehow, it won't change the fact i cant hook up here with anyone because of my master. So it really doesn't change thing for me :LOL:

I made an account just to ask this. Can you be verified if you and your wife just show the area between your knees and belly button (with making it obvious you are a man and a woman) making a video? What about if you did the same but the video is only from the backside (but obvious she is a woman and you are a dude) holding the sign following the rules? It seems you can get verified AND preserve your privacy.

I know that this question has been asked before but I wanted to reopen the topic and try to have a legitimate discussion about the topic. Hopefully it will include some people who have chosen to not become verified. So here is my question, I have seen many profiles here that feature very active members. They have pics, videos, participate in forums, and for many, have been members for quite some time. The interesting thing is that quite a few of these profiles are not verified. So I am genuinely curious, if you fit this description, why have you chosen to not get verified? To be clear, I'm really not asking this to hear different theories from those who are verified speaking on why people don't. We have done that plenty around here. I'm really hoping to hear from those who have elected not to.
We wanted to verify but the risk was not worth it. The example we use is when hot yogawife and her boyfriend were enjoying their lifestyle and videos and someone shared almost everything with their family including children and neighbors. They went through a bad experience and people quickly found out their real names, addresses and employment as well as their bull. That was an eye opening experience and not worth the risk on websites. Even some of the onlyfans couples have run into this problem with information being leaked for no other purpose then malicious players on forums. Always play safe and don't compromise safety due to fantasy.

We wanted to verify but the risk was not worth it. The example we use is when hot yogawife and her boyfriend were enjoying their lifestyle and videos and someone shared almost everything with their family including children and neighbors. They went through a bad experience and people quickly found out their real names, addresses and employment as well as their bull. That was an eye opening experience and not worth the risk on websites. Even some of the onlyfans couples have run into this problem with information being leaked for no other purpose then malicious players on forums. Always play safe and don't compromise safety due to fantasy.
Whatever is done in the dark...
Will eventually come to light 😉.

Besides...for a lot of us, this is not a hookup site like SDC and SLS. It is a forum site, for discussion and sharing experiences. So the verification has even less value than it would on those sites.
That’s on point. We don’t like the stranger thing. My wife doesn’t do it often so it’s a good outlet to live vicariously through some couples who are more active.
If I was a Bull getting laid all the time or a couple who was active, I wouldn’t be here often.
I’m a mid 40’s white male, tall well built. There’s no shortage of women who approach me at the gym, beach, it’s not difficult.
There’s a lot of guys with bad to average bodys and dicks verified (some with only media) of them fiddling with themselves calling out others daily in the chat and other places here.

Last edited:
Back