Why do most Asian girls not like the brothas?

So, I went and got a hand job today at an Asian massae parlor that actually turned sexual. Anyway, in the heat if the moment I asked her if she liked white guys and she excitedly said Oh yes very much I said oh yea, u like those thick American cocks huh? She said yes.

So we fucked a little more and I asked her, do you like black guys

She got this nasty look on her face and said NO...

???

Asian girls typically like very girly, slender white men. You rarely see them with manly latin, black or even manly white men. There are always exceptions, but they most commonly date this way.

Last edited:
Stationed in the Philippines twice, deployed to South Korea for an extended time and I can tell you Asian girls like black guys. Asian girls love to dance and guess who else likes to dance, if you guessed black guys you are correct. Asian girls always flooded the NCO club and downtown bars where black guys hung out to dance and later that night they would stroll into the barracks with black guys to get fucked. Asian girls are very good at manipulating men, which sounds exactly like what she was doing to you.

NOTE: I'm not the stereotypical GI, I did not marry a filipina. Nothing wrong with them, I just never was attracted to them. Married me a fine ass girl from South Carolina.

Stationed in the Philippines twice, deployed to South Korea for an extended time and I can tell you Asian girls like black guys. Asian girls love to dance and guess who else likes to dance, if you guessed black guys you are correct. Asian girls always flooded the NCO club and downtown bars where black guys hung out to dance and later that night they would stroll into the barracks with black guys to get fucked. Asian girls are very good at manipulating men, which sounds exactly like what she was doing to you.
Thats because they wanted a green card to get to America.

Thats because they wanted a green card to get to America.

They wanted that from any swinging dick they could find. If they married a GI they did not need a green card. My point was, given the choice a lot of Asian women were attracted to black men. And yes, some of the bar girls were attracted to their size and talked about it openly.

Depends where you live because when I would go back visit my family in southern California I would talk to asian women or any other race .

Back