Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

I’ve been fucking older married women since I was a teen. My friends mom was the first. She gave me a summer job when I was in college. Walked her to her car one night ( office was in a bad neighborhood she kissed me and blew me in her car. After that we dated for three summers in a row. She was a better lover by far than any of the women I was seeing my age. She was confidant, direct, knew what she wanted and was not afraid to get it.
Women who know what they want are so hot

My black straight and bi buddies tell me that older white women know that they have pussy power and that’s what gives them control over white men but also makes white men weak in their eyes. They also know that they don’t have that same power over the black kings. They are genetically superior and will always get plenty of pussy they are never desperate which is incredibly attractive.

So with black kings they love to be able to submit and don’t have to wonder or worry about whether they are gonna get the dicking down they’re looking for. They’re assured of that. They will let a black king do anything- all the stuff they won’t let the white boys do like anal and calling them bitches cumming in their faces and nasty ******* like that. Which makes them more fun plus after having ******* or just the standard wear and tear on their pussies, they can take the dick without the complaints lol

My black straight and bi buddies tell me that older white women know that they have pussy power and that’s what gives them control over white men but also makes white men weak in their eyes. They also know that they don’t have that same power over the black kings. They are genetically superior and will always get plenty of pussy they are never desperate which is incredibly attractive.

So with black kings they love to be able to submit and don’t have to wonder or worry about whether they are gonna get the dicking down they’re looking for. They’re assured of that. They will let a black king do anything- all the stuff they won’t let the white boys do like anal and calling them bitches cumming in their faces and nasty ******* like that. Which makes them more fun plus after having ******* or just the standard wear and tear on their pussies, they can take the dick without the complaints lol
I agree that since our older white wives will let a black king do anything- all the stuff they won’t let the white boys do like anal and calling them bitches, cumming in their faces, happily licking and tongue fucking their firm black assholes and nasty stuff like that.
Plus the pleasure of feeling their Superiority from fucking a white man's wife and using her as their married white fuck slut and cum dump, especially in front of their white cuckold husbands, like me.

Back