Why are so many female members TEACHERS or NURSES?

Her sexual relationship with her boss went down before we got married. But his use of her overlapped with me a little, right when we began dating, and before we got serious. I didn't find out about the "affair" until around 5 years after the fact, and it turned me on to no end. That's how my wife discovered I am a true cuck.

I've made her tell me the stories so many times. I never get sick of them. Her boss had her dozens of times: in hotel rooms, his office, cars, her house, you name it. When we are apart, I often get her to sext me various details, and it gets both of us off. Here is the latest sext from my wife, just a couple weeks old. I'll let you describe things in her own words:

"So my Boss was always desperate to cum or to show me photos of his cock hard and then blowing his load. He would either sext me from his office in the middle of the day or later in the day (he worked later days than I did) with a note that said hi. If I replied he would say he thought I looked great in a meeting we were in together and thought my body and my tits looked great. He asked if I wore that outfit knowing I’d see him, and then tell me how he couldn’t stop thinking about me and needed a release.

The conversation would escalate in one of two ways. He either would ask me to meet him on a residential street by the office (he always picked the location) or he would start to sext and I would get him going. He would ask for a photo of my tits and I would oblige, right there in my office. Then he would send me a dick pic. He always proudly took a photo of his cock to show me how hard he was and once he would cum he would send me that photo too. One time he texted to say hi. And after I replied hi he just sent me a photo of his hard dick and asked what I thought. One time he was in a public bathroom.

You know about the sex in his office. On several occasions, we would met up on a street by work. He would text me an address. This would be in the middle of the afternoon. I would pull up, and he would roll down his window and either tell me to get in his car or that he was getting in mine. These usually happened a day or 2 after we would see each other at work in a meeting or in passing.

I would either suck his cock, or he would have me unbutton my shirt and rub one out while he looked at me and touched me. Sometimes he had me sit in the front seat of the car while he was in the back and we would talk dirty to each other. One time he started by going down on me, while my legs were stretched out between the two head rests. I was wearing a skirt so access was easy. And then after a bit we 69’d in the back of the car. He was very controlling about what outfits I was to wear to work every day. He demanded "easy access."

My boss would either cum on my face, my tits, or in my mouth. You know how I love to swallow. I was not allowed to wipe away the cum. He instructed me to rub it into my skin, so I smelled like his sperm the rest of the day. He often took my panties as well. Many times I walked back to the office with his cum leaking out of me, as he loved for me to ride him. He never used a condom, and would finish inside of me.

Near the end of our affair, he would make me repeat things like: “only you know how to fuck me,” or “I only love your cock. Happy cumming."
Too much !!Typical man s fantasy, no woman writes this kind of things

Wasn't her face white and crusty after rubbing cum in it
Yes. Well, she would eat most of his cum. But yes, some would remain on her face (when he chose to cum there), and it soon became obvious that she was getting fucked every afternoon. Some coworkers made nasty comments (men- sexual in nature. women- catty). Most times he would cum in her, or in her mouth, or on her tits. The face was only a couple of times.

I absolutely ❤️ 🧡 white married mothers any age il fuck their holes and destroy their 🐱 and leave them hobbling for a week or 2

I agree, I'm "dating" a married white woman, and she is the head nurse (No Pun intended) I'm also seeing 4 swinger couples, where all the 3 of the wives are nurses. I told myself, Id never marry or have a serious relationship with anyone in that field.
Hope ur pumping and stretching that white pussy good

Very hot. My wife sucked and fucked her old boss for several months. He enjoyed humiliating her: cumming on her face in his office and making her rub it in, then going back to work.

She would have to suck him off, while he took work calls. Then he would fuck her on his desk. Or suck him in his car, in the employee parking lot.

Sounds made up, but it really happened. And helped her career greatly.
Very similar story to ours. Met my wife while she was working at a convenience store, she basically the manager of the place, managed the cashiers and the restaurant side. She was 22 and I was 24 at the time, I remember sometimes when I’d go pick her up from work she work she would have to go in the back office to meet with her 45 year old boss and count money from the day.

I’d wait inside at one of the tables while she finished up and at time I didn’t think much of it other than she’s doing her job. Except for one time when she finally came out of the office I looked at her and she had this smile on her face and something just felt different, I even remember asking her if everything was ok and she said yes, so I left it at that.

It wasn’t years later after we married and she had left that job that she opened up to me about what was really happening in his office. He would basically call her into his office for a blowjob or to fuck before she clocked out, all while I was inside the store waiting, just 10 feet away. She sucked his cock to completion every time or fucked him, he’d cum in her every time. It was an extreme turn on for me hearing those stories, knowing he was fucking her with his fat cock while I was feet away.

Couple photos of what she looked like at that time. Her boss was enjoying her young 22 year old pussy for several months.

Attachments

• IMG_5068.jpeg
    IMG_5068.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5069.jpeg
    IMG_5069.jpeg
    297.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5070.jpeg
    IMG_5070.jpeg
    247.6 KB · Views: 27
Nurse here. That said, I had my first black cock in college, aged 18. I fucked black guys exclusively during college. Married a white guy after. Made it into my second pregnancy before I started taking BBC on the side. After my youngest was born, hubby caught me with two BBCs. Divorced. Dated some. Met current husband. Found out he was into sharing pussy with BBC. Match made in heaven!

There are definitely a good many nurses that are freaks. It may be, as others have mentioned, that it is because the profession is mostly women. I have introduced many nurses, both young and old, to BBC. My husband has fucked 200+ women, mostly nurses, over the years, so maybe it’s the medical field in general.
Wow, as you said, a match made in heaven. Your hubby is one lucky man.

Back