Who’s want to be taken by a room full of huge bulls repeatedly using all holes at the same time?

My wife Kim experienced that when we were In Berlin, invited to a sex club where us husbands were sent to a bar with TV screens only able to view empty rooms , then one showed a woman being fucked then other rooms were being used we were watching our wives being fucked , on one big screen there was a large room with several mattresses but nothing was happening, I watched Kim with two men then they left , we hubbies had a great time seeing our wives enjoying black men , then suddenly the big screen came alive with several men black entered, in the middle was a white woman , being on all fours she got fucked in every hole several times and being filled with cum when one had finished another came in and fucked her, there must have been 12 guys or maybe moor I lost count but there was loads of cum all over this woman and she was trying to eat as much as she could ,I then suddenly realised it was my wife .
What a sexy story. The husbands were spectators. Delightful.

Back