White Women Submissive to Black Masters

Begging Yes Please GIF by BET Plus
You want my black cock slut??

love to see you tan my wifes arse for her :love:
she never had a black guy master her ,its in her wank bank lol
but shes no stranger to being under someone else's control but
but she can be playful bratty and sassy as evidenced below
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4

love this video and her subservient tone when asking if she doing it right :love:

is this one of yours i found on another thread

love to see this guy deal with my wife and take no nonsense from her and treat her pampered pussy and bottom how she deserves and take her down a peg or two and teach her how to behave lol

arrogant wife is tamed
tame2.gif

quoting myself here from another thread but man i love this clip and the feelings it stirs in me lol

love how he effortlessly moves her around to where he wants her ,takes down her panties and how her bottom is presented for him and his pleasure
how his big strong hands slap her spoilt pampered bare bottom and his fingers play with her by now wet and tight married pussy
and how she surrenders her pussy to him knowing shes positioned just above his cock and he will be entering her married white pussy whenever he decides he wants to fuck her

my wife would love hate being in this situation of surrendering and being used and controlled this way by a guy she doesnt know or wouldnt normally be attracted to in a conventional sense but she would be so wet and aroused by the stinging of her bottom and the wet tingle in her pussy

and knowing that when the time comes he will make her lower and bounce her wet married pussy on to his cock

and bounce her bare red smacked arse up and down on his cock while his big black hands squeeze her pampered arse and make her call him daddie and make her cum on his cock
c520dae5-181e-405c-b574-bf9a7f3f9c5a.gif

Back