White women in a Black Lesbian Bar

I’ve been having a really good time with all the black ladies n the office. I have turned into the white stress relief girl, and I love it. My lips tend to be chapped, and my tongue tired, but ummmm.

Each day I have to serve on of the ladies in the office, and I’ve come to really enjoy it. I have not been seeing my boyfriend for a while, I like where I am.

Who would have thought. Love it, love it, love it!

I’ve been having a really good time with all the black ladies n the office. I have turned into the white stress relief girl, and I love it. My lips tend to be chapped, and my tongue tired, but ummmm.

Each day I have to serve on of the ladies in the office, and I’ve come to really enjoy it. I have not been seeing my boyfriend for a while, I like where I am.

thanks for sharing

Thanks for the update. Would love to hear more

It sounds like you have found your proper place.
So good that you can give that many Black women the pleasure they deserve.

Are they controlling more of your life now? How you dress at work, controlling your orgasms etc?

I am really enjoying my tines with them. Yes, they do seem to be controlling other aspects of my life, especially how I dress, and going out to various bars.

Much more revealing clothes, cleavage, shorter shorts, and they don’t like me wearing panties when I have a skirt or dress on.

They all like to dance when we go out, usually on Friday after work. We tend to stay out late. And surprisingly, the food I eat.

More black men seem to try and hit on me when we are out, they seem to protect me from them as well.n

It’s very different

Ty for responding.

Fully surrendering can be such an exciting and freeing feeling. Having to alter all aspects of ones life to be more pleasing for them.
Do you have any examples or pics of your more revealing office wear?

And very curious about your diet, the foods they allow or dis-allow.

I am really enjoying my tines with them. Yes, they do seem to be controlling other aspects of my life, especially how I dress, and going out to various bars.

Much more revealing clothes, cleavage, shorter shorts, and they don’t like me wearing panties when I have a skirt or dress on.

They all like to dance when we go out, usually on Friday after work. We tend to stay out late. And surprisingly, the food I eat.

More black men seem to try and hit on me when we are out, they seem to protect me from them as well.n

It’s very different
you share your story in very good writing; thanks
can you say if you are now dicks free and do they tatoo you or put signs you are black girls property
thanks happy Margie

Back