Please login or become a member to view

DSC04713.JPGDSC04712.JPGDSC04711.JPGDSC04709.JPGDSC04715.JPG

View attachment 6014694View attachment 6014698View attachment 6014699View attachment 6014702View attachment 6014705
I love seeing the clamps on your nipples.

The black men could attach a leash to your nipple rings to walk you. You would learn quickly to heel or your nipples will feel intense pain when you fall to far behind and the black man pulls your dog leash hard, you will have poor sore nipples.
Absolutely. I want the black men to have complete control of my body. Pain is a legitimate way to do that. My white nipples are their control buttons.

View attachment 6014694View attachment 6014698View attachment 6014699View attachment 6014702View attachment 6014705
slave of my dreams

The body writing idea is hot. Having pictures taken of me like that too.
You're the best I'd like to stay in touch I'dove to tAke you out to places and give one of those devices that would control your pussy and I had control po l are you really married? Oh Duke sure I fucked you e very night you sure know how to push the right buttons I.n me
The body writing idea is hot. Having pictures taken of me like that too.
I'm gonna shz e that white pussy of yours so old. And wet

You're the best I'd like to stay in touch I'dove to tAke you out to places and give one of those devices that would control your pussy and I had control po l are you really married? Oh Duke sure I fucked you e very night you sure know how to push the right buttons I.n me

I'm gonna shz e that white pussy of yours so old. And wet
I love your idea of getting a device to control my pussy and you having the control.

Back