White men knowing that they are inferior

I don't look at myself as inferior to a black man as a human being. I think every human being is equal no matter what race you are. I also dont think black men going around thinking they are superior in that matter. Everyone is worth as much as the other.

When it comes to sex, I see black men as far superior. At least to me. They have strong beautiful bodies, big cocks, tons of stamina and generally just better suited to give pleasure to women.
I agree. Sexually black males are superior. And being cuckolded by a black man is very satisfying to me - and to Christina for that matter.

tumblr_n3o9u29hQf1tvye1co1_250.jpgteaseeee.jpg256465_16big.jpg

I am confused as to why so many white men continue to feel sexually inferior to black men, unless of course said white men are closeted bi or gay boys who struggle being honest. But for heterosexual white guys, especially for those whose wives allow them to watch in real time, or who like to watch the fuck vids on this site... geesh, take a few notes, remember how a black man does his thing, how he takes his time, how he moves his hips, his dirty talk, the way he finishes deep, hard, strong. No, you might never be AS good. But you can be a whole lot better.

I think everything about white women with bbc is hot. And everything about white women seeking BBC is biology, and the survival of the fittest. All female animals goes after the most dominant males to secure her offspring will continue to share her genes.

If he would shave that bush it might look a little bigger
I have nothing against white men with smaller cocks... and actually have a thing for big hairy white guys. It's more about the rushed way they fuck... seemingly in a hurry to get things done v. taking their time like a black man. The main drawback to most white men is that they simply do not know how to fuck.

I have nothing against white men with smaller cocks... and actually have a thing for big hairy white guys. It's more about the rushed way they fuck... seemingly in a hurry to get things done v. taking their time like a black man. The main drawback to most white men is that they simply do not know how to fuck.
What about a little white guy that takes his time with his tongue ?

I don't feel inferior to black men as a person, as a human being. But sexually speaking, I'm probably inferior to most black men. My penis is small and I don't last very long. The aesthetics of interracial are so powerful and beautiful that I can help feeling very satisfied watching a black man fucking a white woman.

Cuckolding (with a black bull) is just a great way for white boys to make sure that the wives that they love dearly are still having good intense sex.

I don't feel inferior to black men as a person, as a human being. But sexually speaking, I'm probably inferior to most black men. My penis is small and I don't last very long. The aesthetics of interracial are so powerful and beautiful that I can help feeling very satisfied watching a black man fucking a white woman.

Cuckolding (with a black bull) is just a great way for white boys to make sure that the wives that they love dearly are still having good intense sex.

You put it very beautifully. In fact there is nothing more to add.

Perhaps you might like to read this thread:

101_1200x800.jpg

Back