White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,901 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,213 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 6.5%

• Total voters
View attachment 7490384

I went out with my girlfriends tonight and made hubby send me a video of him locked up and frustrated waiting for me to get home. I loved showing it to my friends, telling them how small his cock is. They were shocked to see how tiny his little flat cage was. 🤭 Hopefully hubby doesn't mind that I showed them. 🔐❤️
A good little boy like that should be put in a cute pair of panties.

No the worst part is we did it last year 31 days and I did it before that another time for 32 days and she had fun I told her it's the perfect excuse you too tired to have sex I'm locked up you win to win win for everybody I don't get it I think it's passive aggressive
That sucks I’m sorry she gets your hopes up and then nothing

Not usually into posting stories but this one was too good and a bit of a surprise :cool:

O and I were out shopping yesterday and we ended up in a lingerie shop as my wife wanted to buy something new.

I left her alone with the assistant and had a wander around. I saw them chatting and I headed back over to O. As I approached the assistant gave me a very amused smile, turned to O, touched her shoulder and said ‘I love you’.

I thought this was a little odd but didn’t say anything at the time. We headed over to the tills and I paid the assistant, who gave me another amused smile as she said goodbye.

As we were walking out of the shop I asked O about the ‘I love you’ statement from the assistant. She looked at me and said ‘did you not hear what we were talking about?’. I said I didn’t. O told me the assistant said something like ‘your husband may not be able to control himself’ about the underwear O had chosen. O had replied ‘don’t worry, I keep him very much under control’. The assistant had asked ‘what do you mean?’. O replied, ‘I keep him caged’.

O said it took the assistant a second or two to process what she had said and that is when I approached and the assistant had said to her ‘I love you’.

I said to O, ‘I can’t believe you told a shop assistant that’. O said, ‘I bet the looks you were getting make a lot of sense now’, smiling.

I went as hard as I could in my cage walking out of the shop! O could tell I was a bit flustered and when she said with a very smug look on her face ‘but the best thing is, within the next few minutes you can guarantee the other assistants in the shop will know you are caged as well’. I nearly came in my pants!

I know a few of her friends know I am caged but I am sure this is the first time she has ever told someone in public, especially while I was there 😲😲😲
Yes I was a bit shocked!

Back