White Grandmother's and bbc.

Oh my wife is 59, started cucking me 9 years ago with her first of many black lovers. She was inhibited at first but once she started fucking this guy she never looked back. Today finds her with a lover of two years , he's 63 and makes love to her very often. Sometimes I just listen as he gives her his fat BBC over and over. She groans and cries out as the bed squeaks away most of the night. Once things settle down , she comes into the guest room where I am and we kiss and hug and then I put my head between her legs and clean their mess up. She holds my head steady as I gulp it down and she explodes. Yes, she's a grandma but also a cuckoldress that loves black dick.
Definitely not your typical grand-mum...what a contrast from playing with grandkids then, come dark a complete metamorphosis into a slutty- FREAK in the bedroom with an insatiable appetite for large phallic objects...

Oh my wife is 59, started cucking me 9 years ago with her first of many black lovers. She was inhibited at first but once she started fucking this guy she never looked back. Today finds her with a lover of two years , he's 63 and makes love to her very often. Sometimes I just listen as he gives her his fat BBC over and over. She groans and cries out as the bed squeaks away most of the night. Once things settle down , she comes into the guest room where I am and we kiss and hug and then I put my head between her legs and clean their mess up. She holds my head steady as I gulp it down and she explodes. Yes, she's a grandma but also a cuckoldress that loves black dick.
and you sir are truly the best cuck.
keep up the good work
nothing beats a good cream pie session.

I guess I can't knock it until I try it then huh. I was talking to a older women for a short period of time. Great lady but she came on strong and it was off putting. I guess thats how women feel when men go all gas no brakes lmao

Back