White Grandmother's and bbc.

We met off at a swinger site. But yes in public its hard....they think half of us , are looking for sugar mamas. Dont believe we just wanna fuck them lol. No way a chick in late 60s , early 70s would think a young black guy wants to make her a BBC slut lol.
I was at a micro brewery with my ******* and his wife and my wife. Since she does not ******* beer we were at the bar tasting the different beers and she was sitting in a lounge chair around a table. A nice looking black man was also sitting on the next lounge chair and started talking to her about why she was there and not drinking beer. She told him she didn't ******* beer. He asked her if she like Irish Whisky and she said she had not tried any. He said it would go down smooth. They talked a little more about different things and then he left. A little while later we left. After we got back to the car and let the ******* off she told me what had gone on. I said he was trying to pick you up and she said no way. I told her it was OK with me but she told me not in front of the *******. I told her next time to get his number on the pretext she would call him for what is the best whisky to buy. If he went further we could always get a motel room and spend the night. She is 67 and he was in his 30's so don't give up. Remember Babe Ruth said if you don't swing you can't hit it.

I was at a micro brewery with my ******* and his wife and my wife. Since she does not ******* beer we were at the bar tasting the different beers and she was sitting in a lounge chair around a table. A nice looking black man was also sitting on the next lounge chair and started talking to her about why she was there and not drinking beer. She told him she didn't ******* beer. He asked her if she like Irish Whisky and she said she had not tried any. He said it would go down smooth. They talked a little more about different things and then he left. A little while later we left. After we got back to the car and let the ******* off she told me what had gone on. I said he was trying to pick you up and she said no way. I told her it was OK with me but she told me not in front of the *******. I told her next time to get his number on the pretext she would call him for what is the best whisky to buy. If he went further we could always get a motel room and spend the night. She is 67 and he was in his 30's so don't give up. Remember Babe Ruth said if you don't swing you can't hit it.
Yes sir

Just remember that a some point they might have put on a few pounds, or have a little belly, a little more wrinkles, and maybe not a flexible or able to get into some of the positions they once were able to but the desire and hornyness is still there. They can suck dicks and if you get one that has all their teeth removed look out jack. Some are more likely to want to try anal or experiment in other ways. Some may be tight as hell since it hasn't been used in a long time for many reasons.

Not sure I'm the best person to ask. I have ALWAYS been attracted to black men. I can remember my first elementary school boyfriend was a totally cute black boy. Just didn't tell any of my family, and well, it was elementary school. Now, there are very men of any other race I find attractive.

If your wife isn't truly interested, or isn't truly attracted to black men or the idea of having sex with black men, there's not much you can do to convince her. Start by talking about fantasies, and see what hers are. You might be pleasantly surprised. But if she is not into it, don't push her.
Oh she's attracted to black men. she's open about that. just too scared to go to the next level.

56 going on 57, still enjoying hotel hookups with a couple different (Very) well hung black gentlemen about 3 or 4 times a year, usually guys I've entertained in the past that are dependable for a vigorous all afternoon/evening fuckdate. Always interested in someone new though, and hope to still be desirable this way for at least another 5 to 10 years. I'm a size queen for sure, and have to go with what feels sooo good until I can't anymore. You only live once and I have the blessing of a (long time) husband who completely understands this. Being a voyeur with no jealousy issues, he gets a lot out of it too - good times!

i'm 60 and always fantasising about BBC but scared to actually do it but am trying to break my fear and try so I guess im actively still looking
my wife is in the same category. she is currently doing the guy across the hall, she is 73 & he is 82. she just can't pull the trigger on her first BBC. If one presents itself, she'll probably grab the bull by the horns. so to speak.

I would like to meet and have an encounter with any sexy grandmothers in the Nor Cal area. Any gilfs available?

Attachments

• 20200502_132217.jpg
    20200502_132217.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 20181018_222254.jpg
    20181018_222254.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Back