White Grandmother's and bbc.

I love it. It's hard to break the ice to see if they would fuck with such a big age difference....
We met off at a swinger site. But yes in public its hard....they think half of us , are looking for sugar mamas. Dont believe we just wanna fuck them lol. No way a chick in late 60s , early 70s would think a young black guy wants to make her a BBC slut lol.

We met off at a swinger site. But yes in public its hard....they think half of us , are looking for sugar mamas. Dont believe we just wanna fuck them lol. No way a chick in late 60s , early 70s would think a young black guy wants to make her a BBC slut lol.
I know right? We think similarly.

I would love to find one woman between 50-70 that would love to enjoy a routine romping with me. Sensuality is a big plus for me....something about kissing that sends me into ravage mode.

I absolutely adore a classy, very mature woman. To you men lucky enough to maintain your relationships with your mature debutants....I take my hat off to you.

Need more mature mothers and grandmothers in Atlanta that enjoy black cock and brains.

I've been wondering how a mature white woman would handle being impregnated buy a younger black male. I know of a black guy my age that got a 58 year old woman pregnant. How would hubby feel about it?
Like everybody else who heard about it, he would be amazed, incredulous, and flabbergasted, since most women are well past menopause by their late 40s/ early 50s. A still fertile woman of 58 is almost unheard of. I think your friend told you a windy. :)

Like everybody else who heard about it, he would be amazed, incredulous, and flabbergasted, since most women are well past menopause by their late 40s/ early 50s. A still fertile woman of 58 is almost unheard of. I think your friend told you a windy. :)

While the probability of bearing children declines sharply into the midlife, it's not impossible. Said baby will be at higher risk for birth defects and pregnancy would absolutely be more difficult on the mom. That doesn't mean that a woman in her 50's + can't birth children. Plus....she's got the bump and he regularly seeds her.

Back