White girls give the best head

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
And white boys give the best head to bbc

It depends on the person, not skin color! i`ve been with both white and Black Women and have to say every gal is different in one or the other way at an individual level. ;)
Agreed. While no woman has ever made me cum from oral, I have had some really good ones, Black, White, Hispanic, etc. However, on the flip side, some bad ones as well from the same races. It all comes down to a person's skill and experience, but it is only relevant to the recipient.

It all depends. Even a chick who loves sucking dick can be bad at it just like a chick who loves to fuck can be no good at it she just loves to fuck. Think sports. How many people love a sport & are fuckin horrible but they still play & never get better. She has to not only love it but be good too & that can be anyone. You can usually spot the good ones. That thing inside that says man that one could suck a dick like a fucking champion I know it! Know what I'm sayin?

It all depends. Even a chick who loves sucking dick can be bad at it just like a chick who loves to fuck can be no good at it she just loves to fuck. Think sports. How many people love a sport & are fuckin horrible but they still play & never get better. She has to not only love it but be good too & that can be anyone. You can usually spot the good ones. That thing inside that says man that one could suck a dick like a fucking champion I know it! Know what I'm sayin?

Back