White girls for older bbcs ? Oh yea

Richard Mann is old now
You must be 50+ old out of shape hag
According to my 3-second google search, Richard Mann is 58…only 3yrs older than the alleged Col Unicorn. Since you claim to know him so well you should know that he’d be an ideal stand-in for you to fake verify.

My age is irrelevant. I keep track of your lies 10x better than you do. That probably eats you up inside too, sad white poser.

Last edited:
Time? Gimme Brussels time
I sent the link for now if you have your *******.

There's no need for me to convert time zones for you since they've been covering that at ALL military colleges since the early 1900s. The link is up and available for all who want to join and bear witness to him providing evidence. I'm only going to keep it open until 2230 pst though since I have homework to do for my calc class

I was fucking with you hippo
Not going anywhere
I will be here ..I am a soldier we don’t give up
Semper fi
I hate to break it to you but Semper Fi is the marine motto. No Army guy would ever say that. Again, your impersonation game is as weak as your sad white erections.

Go back under the rock you crawled out from, sad white poser.

I sent the link for now if you have your *******.

There's no need for me to convert time zones for you since they've been covering that at ALL military colleges since the early 1900s. The link is up and available for all who want to join and bear witness to him providing evidence. I'm only going to keep it open until 2230 pst though since I have homework to do for my calc class
Oh my god you gotta do ur homework sailor
Calc???
Calculus???
Nobody uses that in real life
You are wasting your time
Get a white girl! Instead . Do something with ur life

I hate to break it to you but Semper Fi is the marine’s motto. No Army guy would ever say that. Again, your impersonation game is as weak as your sad white erections.

Go back under the rock you crawled out from, sad white poser.
It’s my strategy I don’t really say or give u clues
I keep my opponents thinking
It’s called Maskirovka

It’s my strategy I don’t really say or give u clues
I keep my opponents thinking
It’s called Maskirovka
bullshit GIF

Who is fuvk is Teagan?
It’s not part of deal
Is she Greek? Oh wait you are trying to impress me u have a girl teagan
That is weak !!!
I think you are fatty

Last edited:
a 20 yr old ukranian and a 45 year old Romanian in my bed.. taking them back after a few drinks
Gonna take pics and crush ur ego
Sure thing, sad white poser. Please tell these stories to a therapist. A licensed medical professional can help you with your love-hate obsession with Black dick and your disassociation issues.

You still won’t ever get any pussy other than your trailer park sister’s. But someday you can learn to accept your lame white boi incel existence without shooting up a school which is the direction you currently seem headed.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Sure thing, sad white poser. Please tell these stories to a therapist. A licensed medical professional can help you with your love-hate obsession with Black dick and your disassociation issues.

You still won’t ever get any pussy other than your trailer park sister’s. But someday you can learn to accept your lame white boi incel existence without shooting up a school which is the direction you currently seem headed.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office
I just shared a pic of a hot 23 year old white girl I fucked for 4 hours
She swallowed my yellowish white thick nasty Afro cum too
Went back to her college to kiss her bf

I just shared a pic of a hot 23 year old white girl I fucked for 4 hours
She swallowed my yellowish white thick nasty Afro cum too
Went back to her college to kiss her bf
No one believes a word you say, sad white poser. You just continue to prove what a dumbass racist you are.

I’m curious why you fantasize that “Afro cum” is “yellowish”, “thick” and “nasty” so much though.. any ideas? In your weird, twisted mind does melanin from Black men’s skin somehow end up in their cum?? Or maybe your own cum is thick and yellow bc you have gonorrhea?

Oh sorry, my bad. You’ll never get gonorrhea since you’re an angry white incel.

Back