White girls doing recruitment of Black athletes in college

I was talking to a member offline, and she said stuff that really shocked me. Wonder if any of you guys have seen this when you were in college and whether this is common.

So apparently at colleges with big football+basketball programs, the university higher-ups recruit the hottest white girls (top 1%) to work as recruiters. Each are assigned to a high school athlete and their job is to show them around and convince them to attend the college. It is well understood that they are expected to have sex with the athletes. Supposedly, this job is very coveted and considered a privilege to be chosen.

Not sure how accurate this is. If true, would love to hear stories on what went down.
Not sure on the recruiting side but when I worked for the college in the admin building we were always encouraged to be friendly and very open to the student athletes coming in from other areas of the country and if we got good feedback there were often small bonuses given. Of course a lot of the best feedback was coming from women entertaining athletes when needed.

Not sure on the recruiting side but when I worked for the college in the admin building we were always encouraged to be friendly and very open to the student athletes coming in from other areas of the country and if we got good feedback there were often small bonuses given. Of course a lot of the best feedback was coming from women entertaining athletes when needed.

“entertaining” 😉

Back