White girls doing recruitment of Black athletes in college

Youngslong, I did want to ask that when you said you would fuck at the facility 80% of the time, what does that mean? I think I have an idea, but would love to get further clarification, as yes, it adds to the excitement. Thank you for posting. OH, also, I just thought of it. The athletic trainers, I am guessing they were older, maybe MILFs?

i read a story, can't remember where, about the coach's wife helping with recruiting the future players. unfortunately, i can't remember who, either.
This was a popular rumor a few years ago -

This was a popular rumor a few years ago -

I don't know if this is true or not, but if so, great! I am not a supporter of cheating, but I feel many, many women want black men, and I just say okay, for him to adjust and accept, and enjoy it. This might be wrong, but just my thinking. She just needed to tell him what was going on.

I don't know if this is true or not, but if so, great! I am not a supporter of cheating, but I feel many, many women want black men, and I just say okay, for him to adjust and accept, and enjoy it. This might be wrong, but just my thinking. She just needed to tell him what was going on.
i agree. this definitely isnt a positive example. unfortunately the stories that get the most media coverage are the negative stories that have the most scandal and shock value.

Youngslong, I did want to ask that when you said you would fuck at the facility 80% of the time, what does that mean? I think I have an idea, but would love to get further clarification, as yes, it adds to the excitement. Thank you for posting. OH, also, I just thought of it. The athletic trainers, I am guessing they were older, maybe MILFs?
Milfs and student trainers 👀

I was talking to a member offline, and she said stuff that really shocked me. Wonder if any of you guys have seen this when you were in college and whether this is common.

So apparently at colleges with big football+basketball programs, the university higher-ups recruit the hottest white girls (top 1%) to work as recruiters. Each are assigned to a high school athlete and their job is to show them around and convince them to attend the college. It is well understood that they are expected to have sex with the athletes. Supposedly, this job is very coveted and considered a privilege to be chosen.

Not sure how accurate this is. If true, would love to hear stories on what went down.

Trust me I know. Especially in the SEC. My husband coached football at one of the schools. He was a recruiting coordinator and I was in charge of the girls who we used to recruit visiting prospects. They were the bait. The more stars⭐️the more girls we used. Occasionally I would help out. It was some of the best years of my life.

Attachments

• IMG_2371.png
    IMG_2371.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
Two girls from my high school that went to KU got all sorts of under-the-table compensation for their 'service' to athletics prospects and players.

It went on a Nebraska and OSU too.

I don't think it was going on at my university. Maybe that was why our football team sucked so bad.

Trust me I know. Especially in the SEC. My husband coached football at one of the schools. He was a recruiting coordinator and I was in charge of the girls who we used to recruit visiting prospects. They were the bait. The more stars⭐️the more girls we used. Occasionally I would help out. It was some of the best years of my life.
What do you mean by you were in charge of the girls? Did you persuade the girls to have sex with the recruits or did you already know the girls who did it?

They were assigned to individual coaches who I assume stressed the value of the recruit. Never ever would we encourage that behavior.

i overheard a conversation among my college kid's friends. yes it happens. it's the sex and it's the girls wanting a successful partner. i overhears a story of two on one.

Back