White boys when did you first see a BBC in real life?

Grade 3, pool locker room. I was 7. We had swim classes 2-3x a week one term. There was one Black guy in my class and his locker was right beside mine. When he pulled down his pants out flopped a massive, soft Black cock that hung more than halfway to his knees. He was a head taller than me too so it must have been over 6" soft. He might have been a bit older than the rest of the class. Most were 8, I suppose he could have been as old as 10 but he had no pubes either. He just made us boys look like girls. I was really shocked by it and rationalized that all cocks must eventually grow that big, he just had a huge head start for some strange reason.

Next year, different school, different country. The city's ballet company visited our school to perform. The male dancers used the boy's bathroom to change. Three were white and one was Black. At noon hour I went into the restroom and saw 3 of them naked and one in underwear. The Black dancer was naked and stunning. All had great physiques but Mr Black was hanging a very thick dark sausage. I could see how heavy it was by how it swung when he walked whereas the other guy's dicks jiggled. He saw me staring at it and smiled a big white smile at me with a little chuckle. I was embarrassed at being caught staring and got out of there but he seemed very friendly and I likely could have hung out and chatted a bit if I'd had the nerve.

The grade 3 boy shocked me but I hadn't really thought much about it over the past year until this astounding sight brought it all flashing back. This was now two Black guys of very different ages both with cocks multiple sizes bigger than their white peers. Seeing the dancer dwarfing the other two adult white dancers I began to realize that not all cocks would eventually grow as big as my classmate's and that Black cocks were somehow special. During their performance my eyes tended to fix on Mr Black's prominent bulge (I'm sure the teachers were studying it too!) while trying to figure out how come Black guys are blessed so much more than us.

Back then it was just something that first shocked, then puzzled me. A seed was planted in my pre-pubescent mind that would stay dormant until almost twenty years later when a random subway bathroom encounter would literally fertilize that 'seed' into complete sexual obsession.

Locker room shower, his cock was long and thick. I instantly got hard. Good thing nobody else was there. I’ve been wanting to share one with my wife, she gets completely turned on by the sight one.

Grade 3, pool locker room. I was 7. We had swim classes 2-3x a week one term. There was one Black guy in my class and his locker was right beside mine. When he pulled down his pants out flopped a massive, soft Black cock that hung more than halfway to his knees. He was a head taller than me too so it must have been over 6" soft. He might have been a bit older than the rest of the class. Most were 8, I suppose he could have been as old as 10 but he had no pubes either. He just made us boys look like girls. I was really shocked by it and rationalized that all cocks must eventually grow that big, he just had a huge head start for some strange reason.

Next year, different school, different country. The city's ballet company visited our school to perform. The male dancers used the boy's bathroom to change. Three were white and one was Black. At noon hour I went into the restroom and saw 3 of them naked and one in underwear. The Black dancer was naked and stunning. All had great physiques but Mr Black was hanging a very thick dark sausage. I could see how heavy it was by how it swung when he walked whereas the other guy's dicks jiggled. He saw me staring at it and smiled a big white smile at me with a little chuckle. I was embarrassed at being caught staring and got out of there but he seemed very friendly and I likely could have hung out and chatted a bit if I'd had the nerve.

The grade 3 boy shocked me but I hadn't really thought much about it over the past year until this astounding sight brought it all flashing back. This was now two Black guys of very different ages both with cocks multiple sizes bigger than their white peers. Seeing the dancer dwarfing the other two adult white dancers I began to realize that not all cocks would eventually grow as big as my classmate's and that Black cocks were somehow special. During their performance my eyes tended to fix on Mr Black's prominent bulge (I'm sure the teachers were studying it too!) while trying to figure out how come Black guys are blessed so much more than us.

Back then it was just something that first shocked, then puzzled me. A seed was planted in my pre-pubescent mind that would stay dormant until almost twenty years later when a random subway bathroom encounter would literally fertilize that 'seed' into complete sexual obsession.
I saw plenty growing up at neighborhood pool changing room. Tried not to stare but couldn't help it

Wow, this is a hot topic for a thread. I haven’t seen a black cock in real life yet.
I haven't seen one either but I'm getting turned on from reading all the experiences of others on here. It makes me wish I had lived in an area more populated with Black Men when I was growing up. I'm sure I would have been easy prey for such dominant men to use me as their little sissy slut.

I haven't seen one either but I'm getting turned on from reading all the experiences of others on here. It makes me wish I had lived in an area more populated with Black Men when I was growing up. I'm sure I would have been easy prey for such dominant men to use me as their little sissy slut.
Where did you grow up?

Back