White boys when did you first see a BBC in real life?

15 years ago, through craigslist, I met a large black men that worked night shift at the hotel besides where I lived. I fell on my knees and in love with black cock forever there and then. I enjoyed servicing his cock many times late at night in the back of the lobby, it was the first time that I came in my shorts without touching myself, just from pure lust and excitement.

In 7th grade, in the locker room, I had an 8th grader stick his black cock in my face and told me to suck it. Times being what it was in the 70’s I was scared of getting caught that I didn’t but wanted to (wish I had now). I haven’t had the chance since. I won’t pass up another chance I promise
I'm a Mexican sissy and I would of kissed it and of course sucked it lol!!!

Javais un ami noir et des quil etait torse nu je me sentai attirer je refuser de lacepter jusqa qun soir jejacule tout seul en mimaginant le sucer, cetai dur parceque je ressentai vraiment un besoin et un jour ou il pisser jai regarder depuis jai aretter de le frequenter car des que jetais avec lui je pensais qa cette belle queun noire

Back