Which race gives the best head?

Every time I have this talk I usually get the same response, but curious to what you all think. This is open to both women and men.

White women - they have the most enthusiasm. Not saying they’re the best at it, they just genuinely love having a dick in their mouth and the eagerness is a huge turn on.

Latinas - most consistent. At worst she’ll be a 7/10. Never met a Latina who couldn’t make me cum from head.

Asians- I’ve never met an East Asian or middle Easter woman who was good at it. I’m hoping to change that.

Black women - they’re either really good or really bad. Not a lot of in between.

I've had a few black girls suck my white cock and they were all really good. It feels like their lips never end and my entire cock is getting tongued and lipped from top to bottom. And none of them were ever hesitant or squeamish about gulping and swallowing my load. And I'm a big cummer. Spurt after spurt after spurt, none of them ever backed off and took it all. Mmmmmm.....And it has such a slumming feel to it, especially when you cum.
👍👍👍

Smh race has nothing to do with giving a good BJ or bad one. Good Lord every thing has to be about race these days
Well race does play a part seeing as we’re all on B2W because people from other races especially black & white turn us on. Maybe different races of the givers turn the recipients on in different ways so it feels better or worse. 🤔

Race has nothing to do with who's better at something is what I'm saying
Technically yes but the only way to measure who’s better is by the opinion of the recipient which can be affected by their attraction to different races. If white girls turn me on more than any race then if the bj is actually “equal” amongst 5 girls of different races I may perceive the white girl sucked the best dick 🤷🏾‍♂️

I know my girlfriend loves sucking cock ! She usually takes several breaks rimming and teasing switching between not wanting him to finish too quick . She won’t let a guy stop until he’s satisfied her so the younger guys usually get a pretty good workout.
wow. she must be fun on roadtrips. imagine her taking her time sucking and playing as you are driving

for me white women hands down... I remember 24yo just out of college D2 football athlete. I was helping my brother bar tend at his restaurant in a upstate SC..County just outside of Greenville SC. this older white women who worked a healthcare hospital in Anderson MED SC. came with her black friend ..she was a 72yo well put together White Cougar before the term was even heard..

we made consistent eye contact thru out the evening.. well they left, that the end of that, not so fast..young muscled hung black bull.. later on her friend came back and said her friend would like to know if I would meet her.. after closing.. My 3rd oldest brother cut me loose..If you know anything about Anderson SC it a predominantly under educated redneck town. She only had a high school diploma.working in a decent job...but had a hidden undercover as usual passion big hung black dick..

she was pretty decently built firm cantaloupe titties, and a hefty bubble but azz for a 72yo 5' 3" white women... I still had my college football size and muscles... at the time just out of college 24yo, swole thick muscled black boy 6'3" 230 at the time.. this 72yo started shedding my clothes and preceded to cannibalized every inch of my Dick for I dont know how long she was milking every inch without coaching. guidance or hesitation.

she naturally went what she called at that time a Cub... from that time no one has given me head...since her. god she weaken and drain me...

White Women hands down..they know how to worship muscles and hung black dick...

Every time I have this talk I usually get the same response, but curious to what you all think. This is open to both women and men.

White women - they have the most enthusiasm. Not saying they’re the best at it, they just genuinely love having a dick in their mouth and the eagerness is a huge turn on.

Latinas - most consistent. At worst she’ll be a 7/10. Never met a Latina who couldn’t make me cum from head.

Asians- I’ve never met an East Asian or middle Easter woman who was good at it. I’m hoping to change that.

Black women - they’re either really good or really bad. Not a lot of in between.
I like watching white women enthusiastically sucking black dick

Back