When the Bull Orders the Cuck to Leave

From my perspective, when I leave the room either voluntarily or if I am asked to, the power dynamic changes in the room. The bull and my wife fuck more intensely, her vocals increase dramatically, and I think our bull responses by taking ownership and exhibits a heightened aggressiveness. There are times, after many minutes of intense fucking, that there is a time-out and following a brief break, the intense fucking begins once again. I know my wife is liking it when she proclaims time after time that "I just love your cock"!

From my perspective, when I leave the room either voluntarily or if I am asked to, the power dynamic changes in the room. The bull and my wife fuck more intensely, her vocals increase dramatically, and I think our bull responses by taking ownership and exhibits a heightened aggressiveness. There are times, after many minutes of intense fucking, that there is a time-out and following a brief break, the intense fucking begins once again. I know my wife is liking it when she proclaims time after time that "I just love your cock"!
I agree. last time, I left on my own to get dinner at the corner. I took my time, like 45 mins. I came back, and they had just finished.

now I'm not allowed to stay. I know they fuck harder, cause when I come back, she's sweaty like she ran a marathon, something she's never done with me or anyone else, and she's full of cum every where. and she can't get the smile from her face. it's such a great felling to see her like that.

Everything is subjective, at the end of the day it's what feels "ok" to all involved. Like I said, there are different levels to being a cuck, some more submissive than the next. Some embrace and accept the whole concept of being shamed, or degraded etc. All I'm saying is that it's all relative. My last couple meet up, the hubby watched over FaceTime from another room next door. Another couple I met the hubby laid there in bed next to us. My only issue was that he kept talking and trying to direct so told him to be quiet and leave. Now if he had said no, and his lady agreed with him, then it's up to me to either stay or leave. Some might say I'm not bull enough for that, and that's fine. But as I said before, I am there at their invitation.

The first time I got live cucked I was treated to a wonderful experience. My wife is black and she cucked me in front of a bull and hadn’t taken black dick for over a year because we had just had a baby. Our bull tapped his fat cock head on her clit and rubbed up and down until her pussy was gushing. He then slowly penetrated her until he was balls deep and blasted a load after 20 minutes of sloppy wet pounding and white cream and juices flowing in every direction. The bed was covered in her juices and cum. He then came inside her and pulled his cock out and dribbled some cum on her belly before going right back into fucking. His cock was covered with his cum and her cum and he kept pounding and pulled out. He directed me to put my face in her pussy and it was a whole new pussy. Gaped and swollen and full of rich thick juices. I drank and swallowed but the juices never ended. While I was drinking from her fully bloomed flower he was face fucking here and getting about 7 inches down her throat. She immediately moved to tonguing his asshole and sucking his balls before he released a second load all over her face. She demanded I clean every part of her,

Then, he asked me to leave so he could fuck her again intimately without me being around. They stayed together the whole night - she was reborn that night. So my question is - when a bull demands you leave so he can have “alone time” with your wife do you submit or do you protest? For me, I always submit.
You being a man of ur sweetheart should be paid for his services that made ur wife to enjoy great pleassure

I think there is a misconception that the bull has all the rights. No he doesn't. He is there at your (wife and hubby) invitation. Of course all this is still dependent on what is expected and agreed upon, whether it's between the bull and the wife or all three. At the end of the day the only control he (the bull) has is what you give up. True there are different levels of cuckolding, some more submissive than others. So, if you are OK with being told to leave then so be it, if not then say so.
Thanks for being one of the few on here that speak reason and dont sound cultish!

I don't order hubby to leave because as a dominant and competitive Bull I think hubby's should be there to observe:

.How being able to enjoy black cock and get satisfied with his permission will make her a better wife and lover to him!

.What a slut for black cock his wife is!

.He needs to be present to support his wife and encourage her sexual expression and he may have cleanup duties as well!

My wife opens up more, gets nastier, and has fewer inhibitions when I'm not in the room.
And I love it when she's getting nastier and nastier. So...we're both happy for me to not be in the room. It's extra hot to be just outside, hear some of what's going on, but not seeing it.
Everyone involved gets what they want.

I don't think I have ever been asked to leave the room by a bull.
My wife has asked me to leave so they can spend some time together which is fine by me.

I don't think I would ever leave unless my wife agreed to it. Ultimately its about her being comfortable with the situation, not the bull.

The first time I got live cucked I was treated to a wonderful experience. My wife is black and she cucked me in front of a bull and hadn’t taken black dick for over a year because we had just had a baby. Our bull tapped his fat cock head on her clit and rubbed up and down until her pussy was gushing. He then slowly penetrated her until he was balls deep and blasted a load after 20 minutes of sloppy wet pounding and white cream and juices flowing in every direction. The bed was covered in her juices and cum. He then came inside her and pulled his cock out and dribbled some cum on her belly before going right back into fucking. His cock was covered with his cum and her cum and he kept pounding and pulled out. He directed me to put my face in her pussy and it was a whole new pussy. Gaped and swollen and full of rich thick juices. I drank and swallowed but the juices never ended. While I was drinking from her fully bloomed flower he was face fucking here and getting about 7 inches down her throat. She immediately moved to tonguing his asshole and sucking his balls before he released a second load all over her face. She demanded I clean every part of her,

Then, he asked me to leave so he could fuck her again intimately without me being around. They stayed together the whole night - she was reborn that night. So my question is - when a bull demands you leave so he can have “alone time” with your wife do you submit or do you protest? For me, I always submit.
Same here

Do as you're told... That's what you signed up for, lol

I like the hubby in the room . . makes her comfortable. He can watch/stroke. Most of the time we shake hands and he might watch but after the first time he goes down to the bar or we make plans to pick her up the next morning.
Last weekend I left my wife in the hotel bedroom when the bull told me it was time to leave and for them to be alone i went down to the bar and spent 4 wonderful hours wondering what they were doing and when I eventually went back they we’re asleep in each others arms it looked amazing we’re now hoping to invite him to our home for more fun

Back