When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

• Total voters
it is interesting that people are much more accepting of extra marital ch1ldren.
husbands are far less likely to abandon their wives over this.
...esp if the wife communicated & still connects soulfully & emotionally with her husband, rather than cheating in secret & deceives.
afterall, deception is the REAL marriage/relationship k1ller!!!

It has been ages since I have logged onto this site, but I did want to update everyone on my situation. Last June, much to my surprise, I discovered I was pregnant after being on the pill. I was involved in an exclusive, sexual relationship with a black man my husband found on Craigslist. Long story short, I became Pregnant last June, and when I told my husband, (he knew right away because when I became involved with the man, we stopped having intercourse, his choice) he decided to leave me and file for divorce. To his credit, the divorce was amicable, and I did receive the marital home free and clear. ( my guess is that was a pay off to keep quiet about his sexual perversions).
Our divorce was final in 60 days, and I decided to take a chance on my baby's *******, as he was pushing me for a commitment. I did love him and the sex was the best of my life, so two seeks after my divorce became final, we were married by the justice of the peace with no fan fare and embarked on our honeymoon to Lake Tahoe. I gave birth to our ******* on March, 19, 2014, a beautiful, 8lb 9 oz bundle of joy. We named him Aiden Michael, and have to say, he has been such a blessing! I did decide to put my former marital home on the market, as my husband did not want to live in the home I shared with my ex husband, and when it sold in January of this year, we decided to relocate to his hometown of Elgin, IL. I am doing fantastic and am very happy. I cannot wait to give this wonderful man more children and grow old with him. Thank you all!

Aww, we love happy endings!

My Wife was the first to initiate our very strict Cuckolding Lifestyle and buy into the BNWO goals.

I have always been a Submissive type, so I rather quickly agreed to the Lifestyle and the official change to our Marriage structure was made.

It did come as quite a surprise when that very same day I agreed, my Wife immediatly locked me in a Chastity Cage and and informed me that I am to be forever Pussy Free....and that these are permanent requirements for our Marriage....While she is free to have sex with whoever she wants, whenever she wants, wherever she wants!

Strangely....15 years later....I am perfectly fine with our Lifestyle, our Chastity arrangements and even with being forever Pussy Free!

We both now fully agree that the more White Women who spread their legs open for BBC....The better this world will be.

We also believe that Breeding Black should be perfectly acceptable for a Modern Marriage.

White couples should feel no shame in having a Wife who is BBC exclusive and has Black mix babies for them to raise together.

Sure....it is a lifelong committment to raise a baby....but, this is a necessary step for those of us who believe in the BNWO.

It is inevitable that more and more White Women will come to realize that sex with BBC is simply more pleasurable and satisfying for them.

It is also inevitable and necessary that white Men who commit to a strict Cuckolding Marriage be kept permanently 24/7 Chastity Locked and must remain permanently Pussy Free.

For thoes who are Virgins....They will never experience what sex with a Woman feels like....and for those who have had sex with a Woman before...those days are OVER!!

White Men are to Love, Honor, Cherish and Obey our White Wives and make sure that HER needs are met and that we should raise her Black mix babies as our own.

You might be surprised at just how many White Men are willing to committ and agree to these terms for a Modern Marriage!
You shouldn't be married.

Back