When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

• Total voters
So you are good with your wife having any other man's baby?
My Wife was the first to initiate our very strict Cuckolding Lifestyle and buy into the BNWO goals.

I have always been a Submissive type, so I rather quickly agreed to the Lifestyle and the official change to our Marriage structure was made.

It did come as quite a surprise when that very same day I agreed, my Wife immediatly locked me in a Chastity Cage and and informed me that I am to be forever Pussy Free....and that these are permanent requirements for our Marriage....While she is free to have sex with whoever she wants, whenever she wants, wherever she wants!

Strangely....15 years later....I am perfectly fine with our Lifestyle, our Chastity arrangements and even with being forever Pussy Free!

We both now fully agree that the more White Women who spread their legs open for BBC....The better this world will be.

We also believe that Breeding Black should be perfectly acceptable for a Modern Marriage.

White couples should feel no shame in having a Wife who is BBC exclusive and has Black mix babies for them to raise together.

Sure....it is a lifelong committment to raise a baby....but, this is a necessary step for those of us who believe in the BNWO.

It is inevitable that more and more White Women will come to realize that sex with BBC is simply more pleasurable and satisfying for them.

It is also inevitable and necessary that white Men who commit to a strict Cuckolding Marriage be kept permanently 24/7 Chastity Locked and must remain permanently Pussy Free.

For thoes who are Virgins....They will never experience what sex with a Woman feels like....and for those who have had sex with a Woman before...those days are OVER!!

White Men are to Love, Honor, Cherish and Obey our White Wives and make sure that HER needs are met and that we should raise her Black mix babies as our own.

You might be surprised at just how many White Men are willing to committ and agree to these terms for a Modern Marriage!

I am currently pregnant, actually, ended up getting pregnant on the pill. When I told my husband, he, of course, knew right away the baby's ******* was my lover. He became very angry at me for "allowing" this to happen and he has now filed for divorce. he was the one who pushed and encouraged me to consider being with a black man, and now here I am pregnant. My lover, on the other hand, has been wonderful, supportive and wants me to have the baby. He wants to marry me after my divorce is final. So confused as to what to do.
Oh wow I’m sorry that happened. What did you end up having ?

I was there the night she got pregnant. All three of us knew the risk when she removed the rubber. Three weeks later she had upset tummy. I teased her about being pregnant, she did not think so. She was over week late, I think we both knew the results but she wanted to wait. The next month and morning sickness sent her to doctor. As soon as she got out of doctor office she called.
that night to tell him he knocked her up.

Last edited:
I was there the night she got pregnant. All three of us knew the risk when she removed the rubber. Three weeks later she had upset tummy. I teased her about being pregnant, she did not think so. She was over week late, I think we both knew the results but she wanted to wait. The next month and morning sickness sent her to doctor. As soon as she got out of doctor office she called.
that night to tell him he knocked her up.
Beautiful......

Back