What's the wildest hot fantasy you've ever dreamed of for your wife?

What fantasies do you have for your wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely very hot 🔥
Amazingly hot to see my blond athletic wife Carol naked with her black bull. He casually cups her breast’s, her ass, her pussy and fondles her gently until she drops to her knees to honor his cock. She’s over at his place this weekend and he texted me that he’d enjoyed fucking her before they went to sleep. He knows I like that for her. He said she was as sweet a white wife as he ever had before and glad I was into his having so much of her. He texted that he had a lot of hot plans for her.

When mywife was younger and fertile I did my best to get her Black bred and thought I was close but things did not work out as I planned. I still woul love to find Black Bulls in our area of MI that would be willing to invest some time to seduce her then fill her pussy with their potent sperm and share her with friends as they get her more under their control!!!! I would love to eat her fresh cream pies!!!!
I understand you are very keen on finding a black bull for your wife. If so, what are you waiting for? Also, why have things gone wrong in the past?

My mature wife and I go to an out of town wedding and she enjoys a few too many drinks. She sees a younger black man at the reception and flirt and dances with him all evening. As they dance, I notice his hands roaming all over my wife's body and her, every so often, sneaking a passionate kiss with him. She ends up going back to his hotel room and not coming back to our room until late the following morning. She confesses how she let her ******* mating instincts take over and allowed him to fuck her bareback all night long. I tell her that it is okay with me and that no harm was done seeing how she is no longer fertile. Over the next several weeks she describes in detail how good that black cock made her feel, as if she was a high school girl again. I get super hard every time she tells how she locked her legs around him every time her emptied his balls into her. Then she notices that her jeans are getting snug on her and breast seem larger and more tender. We then both realize that at her age she is pregnant with her black lovers baby. She decides to have the baby and I the next 6 months watch her body change with a black baby growing inside her white belly.

My mature wife and I go to an out of town wedding and she enjoys a few too many drinks. She sees a younger black man at the reception and flirt and dances with him all evening. As they dance, I notice his hands roaming all over my wife's body and her, every so often, sneaking a passionate kiss with him. She ends up going back to his hotel room and not coming back to our room until late the following morning. She confesses how she let her ******* mating instincts take over and allowed him to fuck her bareback all night long. I tell her that it is okay with me and that no harm was done seeing how she is no longer fertile. Over the next several weeks she describes in detail how good that black cock made her feel, as if she was a high school girl again. I get super hard every time she tells how she locked her legs around him every time her emptied his balls into her. Then she notices that her jeans are getting snug on her and breast seem larger and more tender. We then both realize that at her age she is pregnant with her black lovers baby. She decides to have the baby and I the next 6 months watch her body change with a black baby growing inside her white belly.
It must be no different from the most beautiful dreams for you...

Wife told me in the morning that she was having a business lunch with some new clients and a meeting afterwards, apparently the reps where all black which tickled my fantasy. Then in the afternoon while sitting in my office I got a message and a pic from my wife. A pic of her all stripped and gagged in a hotel room with these new clients. I then got an instant hard-on and needed to go the bathroom and jack off.

Attachments

• tumblr_p6yo109C4v1vmbotko1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p6yo109C4v1vmbotko1_1280.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 189
i would want my wife to put me in a cage and keep her key on an anklet that had a queen of spades tattoo and said hotwife. She would then remove her IUD and and gift it to her bull. At this point I would have zero control of when they fucked or if he used protection. The cage would make sure there would be no temptation for my wife to fuck me during her risky days. She could either get off with my tongue or set up a play date with her bull. The fun part is seeing how long my wife could hold out without succumbing to her natural urges to breed and how long it would take her bull to succumb to going bare with her. Talk about the ultimate Russian roulette as my wife is very fertile.

The deepest Cuckold fantasy...
11 years ago My wife got pregnant by her boss, who was Turkish! since at the age of 15 she already had an abortion and then underwent treatment with psychologists, she stated that any baby is a blessing! So we had a *******, Max, he has darker skin than us, but many attributed it to a tan. Now my wife dreams of finding a good black firm from which she could give birth to another baby! She said that only after the birth of a black baby will she get a tattoo, the Queen of Spades, though she has not yet decided where. Perhaps it will look more beautiful on the pubis, showing Who owns her vagina.

Last year we went to Hawaii and ar the beach there were five black teens nearby. They had casually entered the water nearby my wife and spent the next 15 minutes drifting nearer and nearer her without her noticing. It was fun to watch and fantasize her taking 5 horny teens to the bedroom. I bet they would enjoy her 38 g milf tits and draining their balls into her.

Back