What's the wildest hot fantasy you've ever dreamed of for your wife?

What fantasies do you have for your wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When mywife was younger and fertile I did my best to get her Black bred and thought I was close but things did not work out as I planned. I still woul love to find Black Bulls in our area of MI that would be willing to invest some time to seduce her then fill her pussy with their potent sperm and share her with friends as they get her more under their control!!!! I would love to eat her fresh cream pies!!!!

For my girlfriend to end up pregnant with the black mans babies, knowing that his genes will create a darker generation. That ultimately a Black Man is the one breeding and winning.
I tried to get my wife Black bred when she was fertile and thought I was vewry close but things did not work out!!!!

Oh, that’s easy. Sending my wife to visit her best friend and her 6’5, 265lbs, black husband for a week. Where they seduce her and then use her for their sex toy. Then she comes home and shares the stories and pictures……
I would love that as I need a Black Bull to seduce my wife and use her like she waas meant to be used. I would love to eat her fresh cream pie too!!

What about a combination of those things. Something like taking the wife camping with a group of black men who get to all service her at will while the husband is confined to a chastity cage. The camping trip would last a week and would take place during the wife's peak week for pregnancy. The husband would have to obey the men and do all the cooking/cleaning. He would be allowed to watch if the bulls found it entertaining. Without a condom anywhere within miles, by the end of the week somebody would have gotten her pregnant. The pregnancy probably would've happened early in the week so plan b would be pretty unlikely to work if the husband later begged her into taking it.
I would have loved for my wife to get Black bred and even gave it a try when she was fertile. I thought my plan was going to work but the white guy that was suspose to help make it happen screwed me over and he fucked her once I helpped him seduce her and get her to fuck him. He was suspose to interduce her to some of his Black friend and they were going to try to breed her! He screwed me over as I did everything to assist him in getting into her panties and fucking her bareback but he did not follow through on his part of the deal and he fucked her a few times a week for just over 2 years and never interduced her to any of his Black friends to breed her. We moved and I tried to find a Black Bull to start working her as she was open finally to sex outside our marriage but did not have much luck. She started going back to church again and is very conseritive but I still think if the right Black Bull takes on the project of seducing her he can get his cock deep inside her (Hopefully). She has not had a cock in her in over 9 years as first off I have a really small cock and then I ended up with a serious case of ED which ended all sex with her. She will not even try to give me head anymore as my cock will not get hard and I don't cum anyway. When we were younger when I was hard I could atleast get a few inches in her but now I can not even penatrate her pussy. I would love to see if she could take a BBC balls deep and see the look on her face as he fills her with his cock and pumps his seed into her unprotected pussy. I want to eat her fresh cream pies so freking bad too!

My biggest fantasy is that her black bull turns her into a will less ******* and she works for him in the brothel and on the street. He posts ads on the internet as well in magazines with her real name, her pictures are not pixelated so she's recognized and everyone knows who she is in real life.
I would love to see my wife and *******-in-law both used like that as well as all females in our family and have them Black bred too! My *******-in-law is from your country and would make some gorgious interaceal babies!

So i always dreamed about this and when i found this vid it was nuts definitely one of my all time favs. I was thinking about this. The girl just staying at home or getting home from some meeting and then the door rang and it was one of my buddies coming over but she couldn't contain herself and just teased him. I thought it would be so hott and then i found out she actually did it 😍😍😍😍😍🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

Attachments

• _mg_0001.jpg
    _mg_0001.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 2974241_3_o.jpg
    2974241_3_o.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 2974241_7_o.jpg
    2974241_7_o.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 97
  • devon-lee-2.jpg
    devon-lee-2.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 107
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 111
I would love that as I need a Black Bull to seduce my wife and use her like she waas meant to be used. I would love to eat her fresh cream pie too!!
So hot to eat a fresh chocolate cream pie that the Mrs. just whipped up for you! That's eatin goof in the neighborhood!

Attachments

• 749_1000.jpg
    749_1000.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 114
  • 982d246b.jpg
    982d246b.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 88
  • 4881252-4e218d9b471390baf10bde92dcb25092.jpg
    4881252-4e218d9b471390baf10bde92dcb25092.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    345.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Tumblr_l_27487152005033.jpg
    Tumblr_l_27487152005033.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 72
  • tumblr_moej94Ejdx1s8olebo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_moej94Ejdx1s8olebo1_1280.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 73
  • tumblr_ocg2iaZNuX1swwblao1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ocg2iaZNuX1swwblao1_1280.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 63
  • tumblr_ow5xmgzRpt1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_ow5xmgzRpt1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 57
  • tumblr_oyqicgFvzO1w625b5o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oyqicgFvzO1w625b5o1_1280.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 58
  • tumblr_p5snurgXhA1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_p5snurgXhA1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 63
  • tumblr_pbmttfukgk1u6o83oo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pbmttfukgk1u6o83oo1_1280.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 66
  • xxFLTDsZmXIBIsVsX.jpg
    xxFLTDsZmXIBIsVsX.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 104
My wife has a gangbang fantasy and when I’m fucking her I love to tell her I want to share her. And when I tell her I want to see her fuck black guys she goes crazy and says she wants 10-15 at once, I keep talking to her dirty and she always cums beyond expectations. I have some pictures of her so you can enjoy.
Id love to see them

This may be a bit out of the norm, definitely cucking involved but also straight up swinging and breeding, hey it’s a fantasy🤷🏻🤣

Having my wife inviting an interracial couple from our sons school (actually his best buddies white mom and black dad) over and the bulls wife sucking my cock and breaking off to whisper hot things into my ear about wouldn’t it be nice to have another brother or sister for our ******* to play with, look how my wife is moaning as he eats her pussy, the look in her eyes, how hard her nipples are, etc. She takes me by my cock over to the bed where my wife by this stage is getting throat fucked by her husband and I watch as my wife lays back and spreads her legs for him and he proceeds to fuck her while I lay next to them with his wife riding my dick telling me to look over and see the love that’s happening. I pound his wife hard making her orgasm while he pounds my wife who by now has a look in her eyes towards him that I’ve never seen towards me other than the night i knocked her up, in my excitement I creampie the bulls wife who sucks the last bit of cum out of my cock to her husbands encouragement, we then get up and move to witness my wife being creampied by the bull whose roaring out in climax at this point while his wife licks my wife’s clit as she has an earth shattering orgasm while his cock and balls are very prominently jerking and pulsing inside my wife.

Fast forward 9 months and my wife who is pregnant by the Bull and has been fucking both him and I regularly, sometimes with his wife who fucks me and other times with his wife who is playing with them and totally ignoring me. A home birth is arraigned with 3 QOS midwives with our married couple friends in attendance, our ******* is taken and babysat by a very friendly QOS who is privy to the situation ,my wife gives birth in our bed in a candlelit setting to a beautiful mixed boy, after loving on the baby for a few minutes with everyone and the nurses tending to my wife I’m told gently but firmly that I have to leave, I leave the room with my stepson, looking behind me to see the nurses and my married friend/cuckoldress removing thier clothes my wife saying ‘Thank You Daddy’ to her bull with a look of respect and admiration she hasn’t given me since our own baby was born while taking his dick out to suck it, (that part of the thank you and the deepthroat my wife actually did to me in real life once our ******* had been taken to the nursery so she could ‘rest’ her libido was off the fucking charts even after giving birth) the other 3 women are rubbing the bull all over, kissing him, his wife complimenting him on what a good ******* he was, one of the nurses eating his ass while he proceeded to throat fuck my wife. I take the baby downstairs and lay the baby down in a bassinet as he smiles at me as he drifts off to *******. I sit in the recliner still in some disbelief that this is happening, I listen to my wife’s gagging as she’s throat fucked intensify then stop only to be replaced with the sounds of moaning and grunting along with skin slapping against skin as he fucks the women up there who are able to, I then hear him roar out as he cums in another willing white woman and shake my head with a ******* eating grin on my face.

Extreme? Yeah. Realistic? Not in the slightest but it’s a fantasy I’ve had for a bit and I’m glad I could share it here
This is awesome

Back