Whatever Happened to Lauren Rayborn?

Have you found it on xhamster

I took one look for Lauren Rayborn, only 1 hit, not lesbian.
When I have a bit more time, I'll do other searches. I thought I read in this thread that she may have gone under a different last name.
I'll have to look, and maybe a more general search on name, not just xhamster, might produce some hits.

Then again, maybe a lot has been scrubbed too.

When I have a bit more time, I'll do other searches. I thought I read in this thread that she may have gone under a different last name.
I'll have to look, and maybe a more general search on name, not just xhamster, might produce some hits.

I've watched the girl girl movie very hot .

Take it for what it's worth: There was a guy in a comments section for one of Lauren's sex videos. He said he was from Indiana and has a mutual friend with Lauren. The mutual friend (who is in the "lifestyle") told him that Lauren, although divorced from Gary still participates with black men. The only difference now is that she is not filmed or has pictures taken.

Again, this isn't me talking. I am reiterating what a commenter had said a couple years ago so please don't lash out at me. I'm just putting it out there for your "what's Lauren doing now?" curiosity. Feel free to accept it or don't. Either way is fine with me. I'm just the messenger.

PS: Someone asked Gary on Twitter if he was married to Lauren and Gary replied "Not anymore." "Was, past tense". Then Gary was asked if he had more content and if so maybe post it and Gary said "yes, but I wouldn't know where to begin to post".

Last edited:

She used to post as 'Lauren Luvsit' also

Take it for what it's worth: There was a guy in a comments section for one of Lauren's sex videos. He said he was from Indiana and has a mutual friend with Lauren. The mutual friend (who is in the "lifestyle") told him that Lauren, although divorced from Gary still participates with black men. The only difference now is that she is not filmed or has pictures taken.

Again, this isn't me talking. I am reiterating what a commenter had said a couple years ago so please don't lash out at me. I'm just putting it out there for your "what's Lauren doing now?" curiosity. Feel free to accept it or don't. Either way is fine with me. I'm just the messenger.

PS: Someone asked Gary on Twitter if he was married to Lauren and Gary replied "Was, past tense". Then Gary was asked if he had more content and if so maybe post it and Gary said "yes, but I wouldn't know where to begin to post".
They were a great couple, and it's sad they couldn't work out and save their relationship.

Lauren was such a beauty and it felt so "naturally right" to be pleasured by black men. Nobody has a clue what's she's currently doing, but it wouldn't surprise me if she keeps hooking up with BBCs privately without posting content. In fact, and based on her broad hips body-type, I dare to predict that she would have probably gained much weight since then. Regardless though, for a woman who had the privilege of getting so much BBC within her marriage, there is no chance of surviving in a traditional monogamous relationship.

I bet the same goes with Gary. A guy who'd been watching his sexy wife getting blacked for all those years and cuckoldry is infused in his veins and brain cells, can never compromise in a relationship without being edged, caged and verbally humiliated.

I've been searching and scouring the web for videos that I can pick up on the web.
There are often sites that focus on cuckoldry, so you can find videos there as well.
Is there a video or image somewhere that I haven't watched yet?
I already had the images and videos you see in this thread.

Where did you find it? Is it still available on some site? If Lauren was as into sex with women as she looked like was into sex with Black men, I would guess they’re hot
pull her up on Google and check each site listed . Not sure where I saw her but only with one other girl , she was pretty and they both ate each other .

PS: Someone asked Gary on Twitter if he was married to Lauren and Gary replied "Not anymore." "Was, past tense". Then Gary was asked if he had more content and if so maybe post it and Gary said "yes, but I wouldn't know where to begin to post".
Would love to see more of her video's .

Back