Whatever Happened to Lauren Rayborn?

Can this in some regards describe yours and Aime's situation?
Having near seen Aime's face and only the few pictures that you have posted of her body, I would say Lauren and Aime are very similar.
Is your attraction to Lauren a reflection of you desire to share some of the situations that Aime has experienced but due to privacy concerns can't?

Those are my thoughts, no offense intended.

Can this in some regards describe yours and Aime's situation?
Having near seen Aime's face and only the few pictures that you have posted of her body, I would say Lauren and Aime are very similar.
Is your attraction to Lauren a reflection of you desire to share some of the situations that Aime has experienced but due to privacy concerns can't?

Those are my thoughts, no offense intended.
Interesting observation dnic, I hadn't really thought about that angle as to why I am such a big fan of Lauren. It is correct that there are some similarities with both Lauren and Amie having very beautiful faces with blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. My wife's body is more petite though with a slenderer waist and natural tits not as big as Lauren's. I just love pretty blonde women so much. A big similarity between them though is I feel Amie is really out of my league, just like Lauren's hubby is with her. I feel he and I see our wives as a "trophy wife" to be proud of to have on our arm when we go out. We also made the same decision to share our spouses with other men, black men mostly. It's a strange dynamic for me, pride that other men find her so attractive and the sight and idea of her being fucked by strange black men is indeed erotic. On the other hand, I'm also jealous when I see her respond so enthusiastically to their lovemaking and worry about losing her when they are better endowed than myself and expert lovers. It's especially acute when she has told me that they are better lovers than I am by exclaiming that she had the best sex in her life with them.
To answer the last part of your question, yes, our privacy is our main concern when it comes down to what I share online. It's not worth the aggravation if we ever got outed.

816_1000.jpg

amie selfie bathroom.jpg

Interesting observation dnic, I hadn't really thought about that angle as to why I am such a big fan of Lauren. It is correct that there are some similarities with both Lauren and Amie having very beautiful faces with blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. My wife's body is more petite though with a slenderer waist and natural tits not as big as Lauren's. I just love pretty blonde women so much. A big similarity between them though is I feel Amie is really out of my league, just like Lauren's hubby is with her. I feel he and I see our wives as a "trophy wife" to be proud of to have on our arm when we go out. We also made the same decision to share our spouses with other men, black men mostly. It's a strange dynamic for me, pride that other men find her so attractive and the sight and idea of her being fucked by strange black men is indeed erotic. On the other hand, I'm also jealous when I see her respond so enthusiastically to their lovemaking and worry about losing her when they are better endowed than myself and expert lovers. It's especially acute when she has told me that they are better lovers than I am by exclaiming that she had the best sex in her life with them.
To answer the last part of your question, yes, our privacy is our main concern when it comes down to what I share online. It's not worth the aggravation if we ever got outed.

View attachment 7451352

View attachment 7451359

Thanks for the thoughtful response.
I can relate to your current and past comments about your first time seeing Aime and viewing her as out of your league.
I definitely married up as well, and not just in the looks, my wife is caring, vibrant and a touch unpredictable in a very good way, probably describes Aime as well.

It's hard to comprehend what takes place in a woman's mind when they embrace their sexual freedom and run with it, beautiful to behold but a mystery to understand.

Thanks for sharing your experiences and insights

View attachment 7451352

View attachment 7451359
Wow amy is stunning.when was the last time she went with another guy

oh man, is there a vid of Lauren girl on girl?
My head would explode in excitement

Back